anyone watching Chuck?

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i mean if u like Yvonne Strahovski( Sarah) :lol::lol:;)
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    You mean her? I'm about 99.5% sure I am in love with her. Oh yeah, love the show too.

Yvonne_Strahovski2001-1.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • You mean her? I'm about 99.5% sure I am in love with her. Oh yeah, love the show too.

Yvonne_Strahovski2001-1.jpg
    yep :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    She is absolutely gorgeous. However it's Zachary Levi who really floats my boat ;) Ya gotta love geek chic :ugeek:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • josh schwartz is a genius, everything he touches turns to gold. The soundtrack is great as well. as with all his shows, OC, Gossip, or Chuck, he obviously loves exposing people to unknown bands, and usually, the "no name" bands that he puts on the show, usually turn out, in the future to become big name bands.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    josh schwartz is a genius, everything he touches turns to gold. The soundtrack is great as well. as with all his shows, OC, Gossip, or Chuck, he obviously loves exposing people to unknown bands, and usually, the "no name" bands that he puts on the show, usually turn out, in the future to become big name bands.
    Love the show and Cake is not a no name band.
    GoiMTvP.gif