Utah Adventure...Mahalo.ev

MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I just want to say thank you (ev & the fellas) for the great memories & amazing adventure's my family & I had last year during the solo tour & Pearl Jam shows. You see, it's not always about having a show right in your own backyard, for me, it's all about where the music takes you. Traveling the country & experiencing new places that I wouldn't normaly travel to has made me realize that there is so much more out there than this small town that I am from. The music has always inspired me to take new directions on life & make changes that are totally unexpected. Without Pearl Jam, I probably wouldn't understand who I truly am & what I sincerely & simply need out of life. So, with all the talks of the new tours that are ahead of us, heres a flashback of a really beautiful time I had out in Utah. The journey was amazing. Thank you for everything. The beer, the picks, the setlists, the photo's & most importantly, the everlasting impression you made on my daughter when you gave her a tambourine. You are truly loved & appreciated. For everything you all give to us. Enjoy. See you in the spring. ;)

http://s773.photobucket.com/albums/yy13/Mahaloev/Utah%20Adventure/?albumview=slideshow
The Stars, the Snow, the Fire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Great pictures. Looks like it was an amazing adventure. Thanks for sharing :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    edited January 2010
    You're welcome.
    Post edited by Mahaloev on
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Absolutely beautiful....the scenery both on-stage and off.

Thanks for sharing...wonderful pix!

Must have been a fantastic trip :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    Please tell me you have read Desert Solitaire
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Awesome photos!

My hubby and I did that too, after the SLC show...we didn't get to meet Ed or anything, but we met a lot of great people whom I call friends, and we did the whole Zion, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon trip as well! If PJ hadn't played SLC, I don't think we ever would have made it to the Grand Canyon (a place I've wanted to see since I was a kid!)...

All I can say is wow!! Absolutely loved going to placed we'd normally not go and see all those amazing things!

It's great that we sort of had the same adventure...too bad we didn't run into each other - or did we? I know I gave a couple of those PJ space drummer stickers to a couple of people at Bryce Canyon I think it was...

Anyway, glad you had as much fun (or more) than we had!! :D:D:D:D:D
    be philanthropic
    :D
    edited January 2010
    mdgsolo wrote:
    Please tell me you have read Desert Solitaire

No, I haven't read this book. Nor, have Iever heard of it until now. Checked out the bio & I think I will pick this this one up. Thanks. :D
    Post edited by Mahaloev on
    Awesome photos!

My hubby and I did that too, after the SLC show...we didn't get to meet Ed or anything, but we met a lot of great people whom I call friends, and we did the whole Zion, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon trip as well! If PJ hadn't played SLC, I don't think we ever would have made it to the Grand Canyon (a place I've wanted to see since I was a kid!)...

All I can say is wow!! Absolutely loved going to placed we'd normally not go and see all those amazing things!

It's great that we sort of had the same adventure...too bad we didn't run into each other - or did we? I know I gave a couple of those PJ space drummer stickers to a couple of people at Bryce Canyon I think it was...

Anyway, glad you had as much fun (or more) than we had!! :D:D:D:D:D

I'm so sure we both equally had an amazing time out in Utah. While traveling out to Oahu, I purposely stopped over in SLC because I was so fascinated by it when I stopped through going home from Vancouver in '07. On the way back home from the islands, we did the same thing & I said, "Man, we gotta get out here & do some exploring. Skiing, hiking, anything." Sure enough, a week or so later, the band announced, not only four shows in Philadelphia but SLC as well. A sweet amazing coincidence. This show for me though was the first time that I was so much more excited about where I was & what I was doing rather than the main focus being on the show itself. It's like, Pearl Jam was the icing on the cake. Or fondant, as my daughter would say. ;)