It will all work out.

2»

Comments

• DinghyDogDinghyDog Posts: 587
    edited November 2012
    -
    Post edited by DinghyDog on
  • It's a hard thing to sit back and think about your own problems without feeling like it couldn't get any worse or that It will never be any different than what it is....but it will be...it always will be better. It's always darkest before the dawn.
    I've always had a hard time thinking positive when things seemed so dire, but then I met the most wonderful girl in the world who has had so many obstacles and so many letdowns...one after another after another...and she keeps bouncing back, discouraged at times but always persistent and hopeful.
    No matter what it is...money issues relationships work...it all works out and sometimes even out of the darkets most depressing situations good can sometimes come in the long run. You just have to have faith to know that better times are ahead....more woes are always around the corner too though. Its a vicious cycle but such is life.

"Darkness comes in waves...why invite it to stay."

Keep your head up
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,959
    I'm glad you and Chiqui liked the poem. It has always been one of my favourites :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    I'm glad you and Chiqui liked the poem. It has always been one of my favourites :)

just saw it now....definitely inspiring!
    :thumbup:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    PJPixie wrote:
    Please tell me this. So many obstacles, issues.....things in my life right now. Nothing is ever easy.
    I need encouragement right now. Can you guys help me out?
    Sure...think of all those things in the past that you felt the same way and now how trivial they may seem, or how some of the thngs are even stories you may tell and can laugh about...the same now...this too shall pass.
    Save room for dessert!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Like others have said, life is full of hills and valleys. Sometimes when you're stuck in the valley it doesn't just rain in bloody well feels like it flooding!!!

Work out all the things that are bothering you or causing you to feel this way and put them in a list of most/majorly important to least/minor. When they are down on paper it is easier to make a plan to deal with them and keep yourself on track to deal with them. Work your way down the list one problem at a time. Each day give yourself a chance to zone out or distract yourself with something, whether it be a walk (exercise encourages happy endorphins), or personal pampering or time with a friend or write in a journal to vent all your frustrations or track your progress.

When you get to the bottom of your list...reward yourself...and then....BURN the list. Fire is a cleanser, it's amazing how much relief you can get seeing something burn knowing it is gone for good.

Keep your chin up, cos while you feel you are in a valley, climbing the hill is hard but when you get to the top it's a huge relief and you can be proud of yourself for what you have achieved.
  • Keep hanging tough, Tiff. Everyone knows how strong you are, so just keep finding the faith within yourself and your reasons you have to keep on going.

Fried pickle time? Let me know when you're free and they're on me. I was down there for the Chi Cheng benefit the other night, and well, hell, I know I say I rarely go down there, about once a year...I'll make it twice for you.

Just let me know a good time and we'll get a few drinks and a fried pickle, and go ahead and talk my damn head off. I'm actually on a jury right now so I can't do the lunchtime ones, but any evening for a while, I'm pretty much free.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i_lov_it wrote:
    great avatar

I was about to SAY the Same Thing!...lol :P

i was going to suggest that step one to things working out would be to stop hanging around with The HedgeHog ;)