Help for the Irish Concerts

Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hello Irish peolple:

I need help to to find a hostel near of The O2 in dublin, and the best and low cost way to go to Dublin ---> Belfast and return.
I'm myself like you somehow.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I don't think there are any hostels near the O2, because it's a bit remote from the city centre. There's a hostel called Isaac's that's just around the corner from the tram line that will take you straight to the venue in less than 10 mins.

http://www.isaacs.ie/isaacs_hostel/home.aspx

Bus or train to Belfast is pretty straightforward. Both the train station and the bus station are right next to the hostel also. I think it's about 2hrs30 on the bus, about 2hrs on the train. Both fairly affordable.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    all the infos in 1st page of the thread..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IdlewildIdlewild Posts: 173
    I hope the trams still run after the Show in Dublin as Pearl jam will probably finish late. I hope they'll finish late
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018
  • Idlewild wrote:
    I hope the trams still run after the Show in Dublin as Pearl jam will probably finish late. I hope they'll finish late

Trams run until 12:30am. I don't think they'll finish that late! Especially considering they were fined for finishing at 11:10 last time....
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2