Facebook....FarmVille?

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone doing this?? I am new to the whole fb thing anyhow, but my friend got me to try FV, and now I am f-ing hooked!!!...Absolutely NOTHING to win or gain from it, but I find it entertaining nonetheless....If you are, drop me a pm so I can add you as a neighbor please...I need more friends!! lol.. :lol: Jesus, the things that entertain me as I get older never ceases to amaze me...:-)
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Howdy folks!! Hee Haw!! I know that there are more than 3 people who want to be gay with me!! :D pm away!! :lol::lol:

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I am worried about you, man. :?
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I am worried about you, man. :?

:lol::lol: ...Not the first time I have heard that as of late, let alone today!! Just having a little fun passing the time is all! :D

• vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    go to settings, select spplication settings, and click on the cross next to farmville.

how people get hooked on shitty facebook applications is beyond me
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Don't let them give you a hard time. It is fun. It doesn't take that much of your time.

It might get some of you away from this board for a few minutes. :lol:
    Yee Haa
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    edit....nevermind....lol...I almost did it! douche! :lol:

It is just mind numbing fun... :-)

• not for me, I'll stick to strat-o-matic baseball for the computer.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    not for me, I'll stick to strat-o-matic baseball for the computer.

What is this strat-o-matic baseball you speak of???

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Oh man, I block all of that shit soooooo fast.

Really dumb.
  • Anyone doing this?? I am new to the whole fb thing anyhow, but my friend got me to try FV, and now I am f-ing hooked!!!...Absolutely NOTHING to win or gain from it, but I find it entertaining nonetheless....If you are, drop me a pm so I can add you as a neighbor please...I need more friends!! lol.. :lol: Jesus, the things that entertain me as I get older never ceases to amaze me...:-)

YES!
    That game is so addicting!
    I am such a high level... *feels dorky*
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • my ignore button is on fire,must be 5-10 per day i use it for this one
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    my ignore button is on fire,must be 5-10 per day i use it for this one

Same here. Seems there are 3-4 new games everyday I have to ignore. Ridiculous.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Unfortunately I went through a farmville phase last year and had to give it up. I kept getting really stressed that I was going to miss harvesting my crops and that they were going to wither and die. All three of us were fighting for time on the computer as we were all doing it.

I am now farmville free :D
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    [quote="PJ_kidd_9-21-22

... *feels dorky*[/quote]

Long live the Bogan :mrgreen:
    Anyone doing this?? I am new to the whole fb thing anyhow, but my friend got me to try FV, and now I am f-ing hooked!!!...Absolutely NOTHING to win or gain from it, but I find it entertaining nonetheless....If you are, drop me a pm so I can add you as a neighbor please...I need more friends!! lol.. :lol: Jesus, the things that entertain me as I get older never ceases to amaze me...:-)

YES!
    That game is so addicting!
    I am such a high level... *feels dorky*

Where is my neighbor request then sister??? :-)

• not for me, I'll stick to strat-o-matic baseball for the computer.

It's a computer baseball game based on dice and probability, been in existence close to 50 years.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    not for me, I'll stick to strat-o-matic baseball for the computer.

It's a computer baseball game based on dice and probability, been in existence close to 50 years.

Would you happen to have a link to the one you play?

• This game has consumed my life haha. i mastered the super pumpkins, that was more work than fun. still havent got my stable up though since most of my neighbors never gift me back....
  • I did when I first started college and was bored as all shit just chillin in my dorm. I haven't looked at my farm in a long ass time but I was like level 33 or something.
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314

I have not read the rest of this thread but...

no interest in FV....any one of my friends on FB who have that (or another game, Mafia Wars being one), their news feed for it is instantly hidden. I'll hook you up as a friend though... ;)
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!

• how people get hooked on shitty facebook applications is beyond me

+1

I absolutely hate Farmville, Mafia Wars and anything even remotely similar. It's pointless, annoying and why people feel the need to invite you to these things constantly completely bemuses me.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

+1

I absolutely hate Farmville, Mafia Wars and anything even remotely similar. It's pointless, annoying and why people feel the need to invite you to these things constantly completely bemuses me.
    +100000000000000..i even get bored clik the ignore
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

+1

+100000000000000..i even get bored clik the ignore

Yep, I get tired of clicking the ignore button...

Is there anyway I can block people inviting me to shit like that?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Hate it because one of my friends keeps sending me 100's of gifts and asks me to send to him so he can get better points or something like that.
    I want to delete it.
    And people at my work waste time on it instead of doing work.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I pretty much ignore requests and/or block applications. I really have no time to do all that.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    thankfully i have no idea what you are talking about (the initial poster)
    i am going to stay away from farmville
    i get easily hooked into almost anything... :roll:
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

Yup. When you go to the Requests page, under the button 'Confirm'/'Accept' it says "Block this application". Click that and you're golden. :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:

Yup. When you go to the Requests page, under the button 'Confirm'/'Accept' it says "Block this application". Click that and you're golden. :mrgreen:
    i love u!!!!!!!!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:

i love u!!!!!!!!

:lol: Glad if I could help.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • I had this up as my status for a while. My Farmville playing friends didn't get the humor though...

Oh no! BrinkofForever just got served with a $3.4 million lawsuit from Monsanto for saving and replanting genetically engineered soybean seed and patent infringement on FarmVille! Can one of his friends spare a high profile agriculture lawyer?

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow