:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I loves me some puppies. :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    Awwww, so stinking cute. I was watching and my two chocolate labs were fascinated! They love watching other animals and every time one of the puppies would "squeak", my dog's ears would perk up. :D
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    holy crap, 3 days old.

I don't tihnk I saw the last batch until after 6 or 8 weeks.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    jimed14 wrote:
    holy crap, 3 days old.

I don't tihnk I saw the last batch until after 6 or 8 weeks.
    i know they're so fresh! like tiny warm baugettes, i want to BITE :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    "The B team has arrived" :mrgreen: COOL!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    So TINY & CUTE!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • OMG this made my day. I was so sad when the last litter was gone. I was addicted. :D
    there's plenty of these, I'm also going to follow this one for englsh bulldogs born 2 days ago ...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pelto-bul ... -puppy-cam

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    "PUPPY POWER!!!!
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    jimed14 wrote:
    there's plenty of these, I'm also going to follow this one for englsh bulldogs born 2 days ago ...

I'm addicted........never going to get anything done.........just watch these doggies all day :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    jimed14 wrote:

For the record, I committed a grammatical error. It should be THERE ARE plenty of these, not there's. I am guilty of this one quite often ... I beg for your forgiveness, I'm trying to be a better man. :(

;)

Now .. more puppy talk. :)

• PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I've been watching for over an hour now. I love them. I'm even starting to name them.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    omg just watching them is making me sleeeeeepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    jimed14 wrote:

OMG!
    :shock:
    love em!

the sheba inu pups are cute too of course, just not my fave dog.
    however, right now when i went to look...playing fucking commercials.... :?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

jimed14 wrote:

OMG!
    :shock:
    love em!

the sheba inu pups are cute too of course, just not my fave dog.
    however, right now when i went to look...playing fucking commercials.... :?
    i think the commericals come on each time yuo go into the site but once it's done then you can watch the puppy magic :D
    i think the commericals come on each time yuo go into the site but once it's done then you can watch the puppy magic :D

last time i looked, somehow got no commercials...so this time they're making me make up for it. :?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

last time i looked, somehow got no commercials...so this time they're making me make up for it. :?
    bastards!

my sister was telling me last nite she looked and i guess the bulldog puppy one has a chat on the side and people were talking shit. it's like hello, it's PUPPIES. how can anybody be pissy around puppies? lol

bastards!

my sister was telling me last nite she looked and i guess the bulldog puppy one has a chat on the side and people were talking shit. it's like hello, it's PUPPIES. how can anybody be pissy around puppies? lol

really?!
    wtf?

well i know of one person who could be pissy around puppies ;)...so maybe dunky was passing a lot of time online last night. :lol: otherwise, idk either. puppies are awesome! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

really?!
    wtf?

well i know of one person who could be pissy around puppies ;)...so maybe dunky was passing a lot of time online last night. :lol: otherwise, idk either. puppies are awesome! :mrgreen:
    hehe yeah apparently they were all chatting and just being stupid. i don't see the need for commentary on the page itself, let the puppies speak for themselves. or yelp or whatever :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    They're getting chunkier by the minute!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    They're getting chunkier by the minute!!! :D
    OMG i want to put htem in a pita pocket with tahini sauce NOM NOM
  • THEY ARE LIKE BURRITOS
  • Hahahaha, this is great! Little burritos...too funny. I'm gonna be hooked on this for a while now.

More precious than gold!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

bastards!

really?!
    wtf?

see, its not the puppies per se... I'm more not a fan of the owners who treat their dogs like children... and taking days off work because their dog died is not on... If that was the case then I should have 3 weeks off as I'm sure I've flushed about 17 goldfish away in the last 7 years. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dunkman wrote:

see, its not the puppies per se... I'm more not a fan of the owners who treat their dogs like children... and taking days off work because their dog died is not on... If that was the case then I should have 3 weeks off as I'm sure I've flushed about 17 goldfish away in the last 7 years. :thumbup:

We definitely treat our dogs like kids. My bf is away for weeks and my two big dogs are sleeping in my bed with me! It's too lonely otherwise!! :D In fact, they're both asleep on the couch right now in the air con. :thumbup:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

We definitely treat our dogs like kids. My bf is away for weeks and my two big dogs are sleeping in my bed with me! It's too lonely otherwise!! :D In fact, they're both asleep on the couch right now in the air con. :thumbup:

don't be one of those people Zig...

one (well another) thing i hate about dog owners is the phrase "oh, he won't touch you!" as the dog is fuckering slobbering over my awesome trainers and jumping up and down like rainman on a trampoline... the owner is indeed correct though as before it touches me I will have kicked it to death. Which isnt as bad as it sounds as the owner can legitimately take the day off work. Everybody wins! :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

one (well another) thing i hate about dog owners is the phrase "oh, he won't touch you!" as the dog is fuckering slobbering over my awesome trainers and jumping up and down like rainman on a trampoline... the owner is indeed correct though as before it touches me I will have kicked it to death. Which isnt as bad as it sounds as the owner can legitimately take the day off work. Everybody wins! :thumbup:

HAHAHA!!!! Fuck that just made me laugh! :lol:

I'd prefer to be one of "those people" than one of "your people". ;)

And a bit of dog slobber is nice and comforting! My big boxer slobbers on me all the time! I like it!! :mrgreen:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

HAHAHA!!!! Fuck that just made me laugh! :lol:

I'd prefer to be one of "those people" than one of "your people". ;)

And a bit of dog slobber is nice and comforting! My big boxer slobbers on me all the time! I like it!! :mrgreen:
    Tell the truth Zig. You use it for lube , don't you? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Tell the truth Zig. You use it for lube , don't you? :mrgreen:

:shock: Mickey...that's just wrong....very wrong. Don't bring my doggies into it.

And we all know that spit dries way too quickly. Sheesh!! I'm not that stupid!! :roll: ;)

STOP IT! This thread is full of puppies and innocence and lovely things not this filth! :x