POSTERS, Videos For Sale!

TravisTheSkyTravisTheSky Posts: 615
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I have 3 posters still waiting for buyers who follow through with payment. Online, I will accept PayPal or Whole Foods Market gift cards. If you live in the L.A. area, I will accept cash in person.
Love, Brynne

Mountain View CA June First 2003 titled, "I'll Never Let You Down." Near Mint Condition $50
peej504.jpg

San Diego CA June Fifth 2003 titled, "Bundles Of Joy." $40. There is a 1X2 inch smudge on the upper left corner.
peej506.jpg

Calgary/Alberta August 8 2009. $25. I pre-ordered this sight unseen from the Ten Club. Unfortunately, it is ugly! It is brand new, but I got a little overzealous when I was rolling it. So there is a crease on the bottom right corner. It think I spent $37.50 for the poster with shipping, I need to let it go at a loss.
peej057.jpg

Within the United States, posters will be $8 for fast First Class shipping with a brand new poster tube and delivery confirmation. $2 each additional poster mailed together. Canada $9, you may incur Customs fees.

I also have two PJ VHS tapes. I'd love to watch them again, but I've not had a VHS player since 2007. They were only viewed about twice, and are in Excellent condition. NTSC format. $5 each, plus $3 shipping. Buy both for $10, $4 shipping. Canadian shipping is $5 for 1 video, $7 for both.
peej517.jpg
"May you live in interesting times."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BUMP!

San Francisco poster has sold!!! Thank you for your support!

1 down, 3 to go...
  • Hump Day Bump.
  • Bump :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Posters for sale!
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    did you name them yourself?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    I'm tempted on the Single Video Theory copy. I got the Canadian release which was printed on white cardboard. This one dark, which I don't have.
  • did you name them yourself?

Hee hee! No, that series of 3 (I don't have the third) actually has the names in tiny print at the bottom.
  • Lovely Posters
  • Another week, another bump.
  • Time to expand my buyer search to non-members: E-mail me at:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:HeyMarley@ca.rr.com">HeyMarley@ca.rr.com</a><!-- e -->

Help a sister out!
  • Hey, I dig the Calgary '09 poster...
    ... huffed the gentleman from Calgary!
    Alright, to be fair, it ain't the best poster in my collection,
    or ANYONE'S collection, I reckon.
    Lots to be said for sentimental value, however.
    That's why I bought 2 at the show!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.