Options

Pearl Jam West Coast Tour

2»

Comments

• Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    I think they really just need to bite the bullet and rent the Filmore for a month. Everyone come party in the Bay for the Holidays! That way, the baby doesn't have to travel, just set up in SF!

Plus that many shows, say 15-20 in a month, we'd all get to go to a few :-D
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    My face is starting to feel way too solid... bring me some west coast face melting!
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Milestone wrote:
    Wha?????????

It was last night. I ate a fir burger and went downstairs and Stone was going off ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Im pretty sure there is not going to be a west coast tour this year. So, don't worry about getting the CC balance down.
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
  • Options
    Oh, why wont you play Seattle? Come home, please!
    "Should I tell you my room is walled up? In what way might I leave it? Here is how; Goodwill knows no obstacle. Nothing can stand before a deep desire. All I have to do is imagine a door." -Schultz

Trading stories with the leaves instead
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    My face is starting to feel way too solid... bring me some west coast face melting!

LOVVVVVVE it!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Im pretty sure there is not going to be a west coast tour this year. So, don't worry about getting the CC balance down.

ha! if this dude really IS a PJ fan.....he'd be thinking POSITIVE for any shows ESPECIALLY out here!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    You know what?? You're right! What the hell was I thinking losing faith like that! YES, WE MUST HAVE ONE LAST ROUND BEFORE THE NEW ALBUM!!!
    I am at SD, obviously Bay area shows and even up to Seattle and Vancouver. Now, who else is with me!?!?! I know SenRock and SDHS are :D

There ya go! I'm thinkin' the whole band and their equipment is going to be in the Bay Area for Bridge School, according to Mike. Wouldn't that be a logical jumping off point for a little tour? Why waste all that effort to get everyone down there for a short set? I say, keep the guitars tuned up and get the bus rolling. Head north, go south, either way, I'll be there. (no, not THAT South, Texans)

Or....

I've said it before: A night or two playing right in the Emerald City, short drive and we're back in our own cozy beds. (Well, I'll be....the rest of you are free to bed down however you wish ; ) Quick, Cheap, Fun.

South of Seattle, *dawn*, wolfbear, aNiMal, westsidepie, rockford, mattseattleusa, robbie, a bunch of other people I'm forgetting...are you out there? Beat the Seattle drum with me. (P.S. I haven't actually met most of you, but noticed you're in the area)
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    There ya go! I'm thinkin' the whole band and their equipment is going to be in the Bay Area for Bridge School, according to Mike. Wouldn't that be a logical jumping off point for a little tour? Why waste all that effort to get everyone down there for a short set? I say, keep the guitars tuned up and get the bus rolling. Head north, go south, either way, I'll be there. (no, not THAT South, Texans)

Or....

I've said it before: A night or two playing right in the Emerald City, short drive and we're back in our own cozy beds. (Well, I'll be....the rest of you are free to bed down however you wish ; ) Quick, Cheap, Fun.

South of Seattle, *dawn*, wolfbear, aNiMal, westsidepie, rockford, mattseattleusa, robbie, a bunch of other people I'm forgetting...are you out there? Beat the Seattle drum with me. (P.S. I haven't actually met most of you, but noticed you're in the area)

Since you mentioned me, I bumped the Seattle thread :D
    NERDS!