Pleeeaseeee Whishlist Foundation help me!

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I've been trying to collect some money for the redcross through paypal but they're (paypal) asking me for a lot of things that i don't have... I know they are trying to avoid any kind of scams, so some pleople from the wishlist must know how to handle this kind of burocracy, i'm trying to help but maaaan this is more complicated and burocratic than i would have ever inmagined! so pleeeaaaseee help me to make this possible, if not i'll have to change the cause but some cause supported by the wishlist foundation

This is the link for the thread about the "donations"
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121604

Pleeeeaaaaseeee HELP me i hate burocracy (even thou i understand that sometimes is necessary) this is too slow and painful sooo pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee somebody help me!
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Really nobody can help me!?!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    hey have you tried emailing the wishlist foundation through there site or facebook or myspace
  • bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • isent a message in facebook to laura i hope she see it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    arq wrote:
    I've been trying to collect some money for the redcross through paypal but they're (paypal) asking me for a lot of things that i don't have... I know they are trying to avoid any kind of scams, so some pleople from the wishlist must know how to handle this kind of burocracy, i'm trying to help but maaaan this is more complicated and burocratic than i would have ever inmagined! so pleeeaaaseee help me to make this possible, if not i'll have to change the cause but some cause supported by the wishlist foundation

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=121604

Pleeeeaaaaseeee HELP me i hate burocracy (even thou i understand that sometimes is necessary) this is too slow and painful sooo pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee somebody help me!
    Demetrios did the exact same thing to raise money for charity with some Ten Deluxe box sets. Send him a PM. I am sure he'll be happy to help you out.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    BeerBaron wrote:
    arq wrote:

Demetrios did the exact same thing to raise money for charity with some Ten Deluxe box sets. Send him a PM. I am sure he'll be happy to help you out.

What ya need? :D Haven't had a problem doing these contests via PayPal. Can't wait to do the Vs + box set's down the road. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=92409&hilit=box+set+contest
    This what paypal is asking me:

1.  The names of any charitable organization(s) for whom you are collecting.

2.  Subordination letter(s) on official letterhead from the above named
    organization(s) signed by an officer/director/trustee of the parent
    organization(s) clearly stating that you are an authorized fundraiser on
    behalf of the parent organization(s).

3.  Method(s) of disbursement to the beneficiaries.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think I have it all already but I'm waiting for paypal to answer me a couple of questions.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    arq wrote:

Hey arq, sorry for the delay - we haven't been checking the pit that often recently.

Did you get this all sorted out? How did you want to do it? We're supporting a variety of organizations right now that are working on relief efforts in Haiti like Red Cross, Care, Doctors Without Borders, Save the Children, etc.

Best way to get in contact w/me or Eric is at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@wishlistfoundation.org">info@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e --> :) but I'll try to stay on top of this thread!

xoxo
    Laura
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    arq wrote:

Hey arq, sorry for the delay - we haven't been checking the pit that often recently.

Did you get this all sorted out? How did you want to do it? We're supporting a variety of organizations right now that are working on relief efforts in Haiti like Red Cross, Care, Doctors Without Borders, Save the Children, etc.

Best way to get in contact w/me or Eric is at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@wishlistfoundation.org">info@wishlistfoundation.org</a><!-- e --> :) but I'll try to stay on top of this thread!

xoxo
    Laura
    thanks ;)
    Foxy Mop wrote:

xoxo
    Laura

Well i just talked with paypal and i'm setting up everything, I should get an answer from paypal very soon! I'll contact you if i have more problems ;)

thanks! I'll keep in touch!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson