10C TOP 100 SONGS

Vogstar90Vogstar90 Posts: 57
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok, I thought it would be a good idea to have our own top 100 songs poll since frankly a lot of other websites and magazines don't know what good music is,

Format:
Each person votes for ten songs. You will get to choose ONE FAVORITE among them, which in the final list WILL COUNT TWICE and that you have up to THREE (3 !!!) SONGS PER ARTIST.

Rules:

* Only released songs, so no live covers etc.
* When it comes to covers, different versions of one song count as different songs.
* ONLY ONE PEARL JAM SONG!! (Let's not debate this decision.) because lets face it, I think we will be a tad biased toward PJ
* Use this format: *Band/artist name* - *Song name* (either way is good). No acronyms or shortened names (such as STH or Stairway for Stairway To Heaven).
* You will mark your single favorite by bolding it, underlining it or mentioning this (in parentheses next to it).
* 3 songs per artist at most, musicians in different bands can be part of more than those three is held. You can have for example 3 Free songs, 2 Bad Company songs and 2 Queen+Paul Rodgers songs. All 7 songs have Paul Rodgers singing, but this doesn't break the rules.
* If you want to change your list, edit your post, don't make a new one.
* A list with at least one rule broken will not be considered.

Deadline:
The voting is open as of this moment and it closes on February 13.

Fade To Black - Metallica
Black - Pearl Jam
Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
Civil War - Guns N' Roses
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
"Too weird to live, too rare to die" Hunter S. Thompson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Vogstar90 wrote:
    Ok, I thought it would be a good idea to have our own top 100 songs poll since frankly a lot of other websites and magazines don't know what good music is,

Format:
    Each person votes for ten songs. You will get to choose ONE FAVORITE among them, which in the final list WILL COUNT TWICE and that you have up to THREE (3 !!!) SONGS PER ARTIST.

Rules:

* Only released songs, so no live covers etc.
    * When it comes to covers, different versions of one song count as different songs.
    * ONLY ONE PEARL JAM SONG!! (Let's not debate this decision.) because lets face it, I think we will be a tad biased toward PJ
    * Use this format: *Band/artist name* - *Song name* (either way is good). No acronyms or shortened names (such as STH or Stairway for Stairway To Heaven).
    * You will mark your single favorite by bolding it, underlining it or mentioning this (in parentheses next to it).
    * 3 songs per artist at most, musicians in different bands can be part of more than those three is held. You can have for example 3 Free songs, 2 Bad Company songs and 2 Queen+Paul Rodgers songs. All 7 songs have Paul Rodgers singing, but this doesn't break the rules.
    * If you want to change your list, edit your post, don't make a new one.
    * A list with at least one rule broken will not be considered.

Deadline:
    The voting is open as of this moment and it closes on February 13.

Fade To Black - Metallica
    Black - Pearl Jam
    Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails
    Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
    Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
    Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
    Mr. Brightside - The Killers
    Estranged - Guns N' Roses
    Civil War - Guns N' Roses
    November Rain - Guns N' Roses

whew all time best songs that will be tough. it will take me some time to figure that out
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • haha... it's very frustrating trying to narrow it down. It fucks you up.
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die" Hunter S. Thompson