Built to Last hoodies- $45

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited February 2010 in The Porch
http://www.backstreetmerch.com/product.asp?item=pjam49

sorry if its been posted. they also have the red shirt from the last tour for $20
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bump for the morning crowd
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • NICE! thanks for posting!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    If you're a L, I would recommend picking up an XL. I'm an XL. At the Philly merchandise stand, I tried their XL and it was tight on the shoulders & chest. I had to pick up an XXL. :oops: More proof email them the measurement's of the Build to Last Hoodie. Or even email 10club about the item.
  • Both the shirt and the hoodies are cheaper than they were at the Philly show. Just goes to show how badly bands gouge you with tshirts at shows. After we pay $80 for a ticket, do you think it's too much to ask for a shirt to be $20 instead of $35? Green Disease...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Both the shirt and the hoodies are cheaper than they were at the Philly show. Just goes to show how badly bands gouge you with tshirts at shows. After we pay $80 for a ticket, do you think it's too much to ask for a shirt to be $20 instead of $35? Green Disease...

How about those Backspacer hoodies that were selling @ the show's? Wasn't it 90 bucks? Before the Philly show's started, 10club was selling them online for 45 bucks. What was that all about. :shock:
  • demetrios wrote:
    Both the shirt and the hoodies are cheaper than they were at the Philly show. Just goes to show how badly bands gouge you with tshirts at shows. After we pay $80 for a ticket, do you think it's too much to ask for a shirt to be $20 instead of $35? Green Disease...

How about those Backspacer hoodies that were selling @ the show's? Wasn't it 90 bucks? Before the Philly show's started, 10club was selling them online for 45 bucks. What was that all about. :shock:

Also about greed. Plus it was probably the ugliest item of clothing I have ever seen. They charge that because they know people will pay that. People defend the high ticket prices but how could anyone defend $35 tshirts and $90 hoodies?
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Thanks! I tried to resist, but ended up getting a large. The Ten of Clubs large hoodie was just a little large on me, so hopefully it will fit me if they are running a little on the small side. I will justify it by saying its a belated birthday present to myself :D:D .
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989

Got to thank the venue. Greedy bastards get a cut of everything!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Both the shirt and the hoodies are cheaper than they were at the Philly show. Just goes to show how badly bands gouge you with tshirts at shows. After we pay $80 for a ticket, do you think it's too much to ask for a shirt to be $20 instead of $35? Green Disease...

Yep. 100% the venue's fault. There was an article in Rolling Stone a few months ago about the breakdown of what artists make on Merch. I believe it said a band takes $20-$25 of a $35 shirt sale. Can someone around here please acknowledge it is the band controlling prices for once?
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

Yep. 100% the venue's fault. There was an article in Rolling Stone a few months ago about the breakdown of what artists make on Merch. I believe it said a band takes $20-$25 of a $35 shirt sale. Can someone around here please acknowledge it is the band controlling prices for once?

man you hate this band anymore, don't you ?? :?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    man you hate this band anymore, don't you ?? :?

Nope. Not at all. I just don't respect how money oriented they have become. Still love them, still pay to see them, still collect the posters and buy occasional merch but I don't turn a blind eye to issues like some people around here do. I acknowledge that their shit does stink just like the rest of us non-celebrities. Others can't bring themselves to say a single negative thing about them.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    I didn;t post this because I wanted there to be one left when I could afford it. Thanks. :lol:
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    I have this hoodie and LOVE it!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
    I'm 5 foot 4. (real tall) but stocky (160 lbs). I saw L people should order an XL so... do these run small? L or M for me?
    bump.... see above.
  • How much were these at the shows? Don't recall. Good price for hoodie but shipping is $15??? Worse than 10C!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • How much were these at the shows? Don't recall. Good price for hoodie but shipping is $15??? Worse than 10C!!!
    was more expensive i think was 65$
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”