New Orleans Jazz Fest poster

llovellove Posts: 106
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Will there be one? I'm new to this and have only been to one live show and that was before I became a member of 10Club. Do they sell goods and posters at every show/festival? Will there be an area where club members meet up?
makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    hell yeah mate they do but i have seen them release diff days each day of the fest or sumtimes no pj stuff til the day pj plays rbing about 100 bucks you be good that should get you 2 poster an a shirt depends on what you like buying saying shirft over hat what you do like i will help you firgure out how much cash you need
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    hell yeah mate they do but i have seen them release diff days each day of the fest or sumtimes no pj stuff til the day pj plays rbing about 100 bucks you be good that should get you 2 poster an a shirt depends on what you like buying saying shirft over hat what you do like i will help you firgure out how much cash you need

??? :? :? Translation please???
  • arqarq Posts: 8,011
    llove wrote:

I have to add WTF!?!? i kind of understand but is not easy.

Translation, yes they will have a poster, one for pearl jam and the poster for the festival with all the bands on the festival.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    arq wrote:
    llove wrote:

I have to add WTF!?!? i kind of understand but is not easy.

Translation, yes they will have a poster, one for pearl jam and the poster for the festival with all the bands on the festival.

:D I was going to say that arq but refrained :D ...many thanks for the translation. I am really looking forward to the festival and 4 days in New Orleans! And getting a poster too. :mrgreen:
    Peace
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Any word yet if we are allowed to bring cardboard tubes for the poster, or backpacks to jazzfest?

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• stotstot Posts: 207
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Any word yet if we are allowed to bring cardboard tubes for the poster, or backpacks to jazzfest?

back packs are ok. dunno bout tubes but don't see why they wouldn't be allowed.
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
  • cpsilo1cpsilo1 Posts: 73
    Has this been confirmed? Been going to Jazz Fest my entire life and have never seen a single band Jazz Fest poster. Hope I'm wrong.