Shepherd's Bush Empire Wiki page

goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I was just having a look for upcoming gigs at the SheBu and I clicked on their Wikipedia page by mistake. Check out the photo on the right of the page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O2_Shepherds_Bush_Empire

How cool is that? Also, if you click on the photo you see a larger version of it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ShepherdsBushEmpire.jpg

I'm not in it but I recognise a few faces from the queue. If anyone on here is in that photo make yourselves known, it would be nice to put names to the faces that I was standing near.
“Do not postpone happiness”
(Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
(Tim Rogers)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    How cool.... I'm not in it but I see a few familiar faces! But I will let them announce themselves if they wish to do so.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm stood behind a couple of people so hidden from camera view. Like redrock I know quite a few people but will let them introduce themselves.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • That Al & Jenny bang in the middle. Jenny in purple.

I was finishing my beer with jrd near the lane way!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Hinnys mullet is clearly visible. Im not there i dont think though i was backstage in that very venue the other night. nice place.
  • eldarion75 wrote:
    Hinnys mullet is clearly visible. Im not there i dont think though i was backstage in that very venue the other night. nice place.

When are u off to NY??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Tuesday morning with any luck..Irelands part of the 6 month club meaning that our passports dont have to be within 6 months of expiry, we can go anytime as long as return travel is within the time frame. but hopefully it'll be ok. Thinking of running and getting a new one tomorrow anyways. we'll see.