Pearl Jam Appearances In Dreams

KimbaKimba Posts: 54
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Deep dreams of Pearl jam last night: Finding my way to my seat, I learn I'm to be sort of backstage. My "seat" is one of a few love-seats/couches set against a wall, facing the side of the stage. As Eddie walked on, I extended my arm up and he grasped my hand.
They proceeeded to put on a dark emotionally potent, highly theatrical rendition of Tremor Christ. Blew me away!!Beyond Amazing!! At the song's conclusion, Eddie came backstage, tossed his sweat-drenched shirt to the floor and I was ready (naturally) to help him put a new one on. There were small buttons on the cuff, and I slowly buttoned his sleeve.
As he sat, sweating, charged up and in a slow hurry to return to the stage, I heard him making this automatic breathing sound. I said, "Are you purring?" He smiled as he looked into my eyes- Of course he was purring!

Well, this might sound a bit cheesy to some of you fellas but that was the most intense Tremor Christ I could ever imagine....and Eddie's purr was as pure as his pitch......

Do any of you have visits with The Boys while you are asleep?
"We were but stones, your light made us stars"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I will acknowledge I've had a few dreams about buying tickets....scrambling to get online, getting hotels set up, stuff like that.

OK, I guess those are more like nightmares in some ways ;)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i once had a dream the band played angel with dave a and then dave a drummed the 1st encore with the band. the band played nothing but songs from ten and vs. it was refreshing to hear those songs proper. to bad i woke up listening to a matt cameron evenflow drum solo and was let down majorly.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:
    i once had a dream the band played angel with dave a and then dave a drummed the 1st encore with the band. the band played nothing but songs from ten and vs. it was refreshing to hear those songs proper. to bad i woke up listening to a matt cameron evenflow drum solo and was let down majorly.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • metsfan wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • metsfan wrote:
    Haha :lol:
  • I have def had some intense Pearl Jam dreams.. the music always seems to be perfect and mind blowing in them as well.
    Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • No PJ, unfortunately. Def Leppard played a concert at my house once though, they all died at the end.
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
  • I had a dream they announced what they're actually doing about the Philly boots.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925