toby drops out of spiderman 4

Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Tobey Maguire has dropped out of "Spider-Man 4" along with the franchise's director, Sam Raimi, after it became clear that Raimi couldn't make the big-budget action flick in time for a summer, 2011, release, Variety reports. A new director will be hired for the "rebooted" project, as well as a new superhero to star in a new script by James Vanderbilt centered around Peter Parker as a teenager with "both contemporary human problems and amazing superhuman crises," according to a release from Sony. The studio is now shooting for a May 2012 release.

i dont like toby. i think he thinks hes a better actor than he really is. i would like to see another spiderman. i hear they are thinking about that robert guy from twilight.
I'll be back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    haha robert pattinson? what are they trying to do? completely destroy the spider-man franchise, especially after what was spider-man 3?

i heard toby also had some conflicting issues with doing the next installation anyways.

i think jake gylenhall would be a good replacement. they're pretty much the same person anyways, right?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    jay leno took over the spiderman role. 8-)
    I'll be back
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984

This!
  • who cares? ©
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013

:lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Good. Not that I was a spiderman fan, but he was terrible as spider man. The last one was SO incredibly corny.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    Good. Not that I was a spiderman fan, but he was terrible as spider man. The last one was SO incredibly corny.

super hero movies.....corny? who knew
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg