Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Got em!
"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    nice.

Single game tickets go on sale in a few weeks for the Giants. Sox are coming to SFO in June!

Granted, I can always score tickets to the Sox @ Oakland games, as tickets are plentiful.

But unfortunately, then you actually have to go to Oakland, and that dump of a stadium ... ooof.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    I took the family to SF last August and got to enjoy a game. Love the stadium!

I am a Giants fan first, no particular reason, National League second, Rockies third, then the Angels because of their minor league team plays in Salt Lake.

Sorry for not being a die hard for only one, but come on, I live in the sticks and get what I can take.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    jimed14 wrote:
    nice.

Single game tickets go on sale in a few weeks for the Giants. Sox are coming to SFO in June!

Granted, I can always score tickets to the Sox @ Oakland games, as tickets are plentiful.

But unfortunately, then you actually have to go to Oakland, and that dump of a stadium ... ooof.

Do they still share a stadium with The Raiders?....from what I remember Oakland is kind of a nasty city...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I am a Giants fan first, no particular reason, National League second, Rockies third, then the Angels because of their minor league team plays in Salt Lake

the Salt Lake Bees... 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    dcfaithful wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    nice.

Do they still share a stadium with The Raiders?....from what I remember Oakland is kind of a nasty city...

yup. They play at the Oakland Colisium ... formerly the MacAfee Colisium but it's so bad, they lost the last several sponsors and there is no sign on the outside of the Stadium anymore. An early 70s cookie cutter D-U-M-P.

I should shut up and enjoy it while it lasts, as when they move to Modesto, or whereever the hell they move to, seeing Sox games will become a big pain in the ass. It's very convenient now.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • You guys are always welcome in my place.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    You guys are always welcome in my place.

What about me?