Thanks "Anarmyofpeace"!

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I'm still shocked, i couldn't believe it! Your gift IS awesome but your words are far more meaningful!

Thanks Jarrod!

pick.jpg
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. ~Mark Twain
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    very cool! 8-) :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    very cool! 8-) :thumbup:
    :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Honorary bump!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• yostaramayostarama Posts: 287
    You finally got one Congrats. Aren't you the guy I beat for ed's pick in philly at the Tower?
    yostarama wrote:
    You finally got one Congrats. Aren't you the guy I beat for ed's pick in philly at the Tower?

:lol: No way! i would have won! ;) I'm never that close!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• That might be the coolest thing I've ever seen! Bravo arq! :clap::clap::clap:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Congrat's man! :)

When will get to see Ed (live) jump across the first three 10club seat sections with his motorcycle?
    demetrios wrote:
    Congrat's man! :)

When will get to see Ed (live) jump across the first three 10club seat sections with his motorcycle?

oooh my friend... You just added one more wish to the list!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson