Scratch/Dent Sale Lucky Ones!!!!!!!

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Just recieved an email from Brad. He told me between 10-13 Ed Chicago would be mailed out along with some from 05 06 and 07!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for that Ed Chicago :D
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    or maybe a DC 06 8-)
    Just as long as I dont end up with prints I already have :?
    This too shall pass.....
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Weren't there only 90 tubes? Those are pretty good odds!
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Yea but luck is never on my side :( I'm just happy that I scored one as most of my friends were shut out for the first time. Alot of people on ebean got one. I I get any that I already have I'll be willing to trade.
    This too shall pass.....
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    5against1- wrote:
    Yea but luck is never on my side :( I'm just happy that I scored one as most of my friends were shut out for the first time. Alot of people on ebean got one. I I get any that I already have I'll be willing to trade.
    good luck then. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    He told me there was ONE dc 06... :cry:
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    He told me there was ONE dc 06... :cry:

Cool. Great poster. One lucky soul will get that.
  • 1 of the DC's are in there? I would love to get that print without having to go the Ebay route with it, cause it gets pretty expensive.. or the Cloak and Veil would be nice.. Lets hope i get lucky. ;-)
  • 5against1- wrote:
    Just recieved an email from Brad. He told me between 10-13 Ed Chicago would be mailed

This means that 9-14% of us are getting signed EV Chicago prints! Woo-f'n-hoo! This just made my night. I thought there would be 4 or 5 of these bad boys sent out.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Man, it will be interesting to see who gets what... If I happen to snag one of those EVs would be happy to trade for the lonely dc reaper...

Anyone ask when he is going to get them out?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    shep wrote:
    Man, it will be interesting to see who gets what... If I happen to snag one of those EVs would be happy to trade for the lonely dc reaper...

If you get an EV I'd trade you for a non-dented DC 06 :)
  • drsluggo wrote:
    shep wrote:

I'll make that trade in a heartbeat if i get an EV Chicago in my Tube.. I really would like a DC 06. :-)
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    drsluggo wrote:
    shep wrote:

I'll make that trade in a heartbeat if i get an EV Chicago in my Tube.. I really would like a DC 06. :-)
    Well I'm definitely pulling for you to get one then as I have my DC 06 waiting to come out of storage for a trade! The EV Chicago one is cool because of the obvious plus I was there so it would be pretty cool to finally get a S/N one even if it is S/D. :)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Can't wait to get the tube!!! Hope that luck is on my side!!! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Any idea if these are shipped yet??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Any idea if these are shipped yet??

I think they are not shipped yet! I ordered another print one day after scoring a scratch/dent tube. Yesterday i sent Brad an email asking for a shipping discount. He wrote back that he will combine shipping and refund $ 31! Thats great service!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • did i miss a limited time only sale or something? i've had no net access for about a week. can't seem to find anything on the goods section.
    Caleb Benjamin Higgs-16th December 2006
    Max Lennon Higgs-22nd October 2010
    My two boys are the light of my life.

check my band/project out at www.soundclick.com/nineyardsleft
    drsluggo wrote:
    shep wrote:

You have yourself a deal my friend... This would complete my holy trinity (got a dusseldorf a couple of months ago, snagged a Showbox 04 last night, and need the DC reaper)... Will be in touch when the tube comes...

Fingers crossed for an SLC and the DC Reaper/EV print in my tube :D ... being a little greedy I know.... but a guy can always hope right??
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    did i miss a limited time only sale or something? i've had no net access for about a week. can't seem to find anything on the goods section.

you missed a scratch and dent sale on artillerydesign.com - klausen's site

also the 10c sold christchurch

another sale coming up today or tomorrow too?
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Posts: 447
    If anyone gets a Chicago EV and is willing to trade it please let me know. I don't have a 06 DC to trade, but I have plenty of others to choose from. So if you would be interested let me know what you are interested in and I'll let you know what I have to offer.

I got shut out on the D&S sale.

Thanks
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    Looking for ev chicago from sale will trade or buy, someone post me a email and we can talk price or trade.
  • The EV Chicago for a reaper DC is a TERRIBLE TRADE

The EV is worth so much more....
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."

Just curious Snoopy, how much of a difference is there in the fair market value of a scratch/dent EV Chicago and a mint DC reaper?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I think its more of someones personal preferences. Market value goes out the window when 2 people each have something the other would like. And its more about making someone happy then it is getting "Market Value", sure everyone could just sell or ebay the prints, but I think its much better to trade for something you want if you have something you arent interested in.. Thats just IMHO.

Just curious Snoopy, how much of a difference is there in the fair market value of a scratch/dent EV Chicago and a mint DC reaper?

Well if the Ebeans average for a non S/D is around $600...how much less is an S/D gonna be worth to a collector if it has EV & Brad's sigs on it..$500?, $400? We have to remember that BK's S/Ds are still really nice, and he's a perfectionist

the DC is worth what?

$200?

Anyone else have any input?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

Well if the Ebeans average for a non S/D is around $1000...how much less is an S/D gonna be worth to a collector if it has EV & Brad's sigs on it..$700?, $850? We have to remember that BK's S/Ds are still really nice, and he's a perfectionist

the DC is worth what?

$200?

my input would be stop cock blocking the trade ;) haha

sometimes people don't worry about ebeans/ebay average and just work things out based on need

that being said... i'd trade my signed and numbered DC for the EV print :)

• Well if the Ebeans average for a non S/D is around $1000...how much less is an S/D gonna be worth to a collector if it has EV & Brad's sigs on it..$700?, $850? We have to remember that BK's S/Ds are still really nice, and he's a perfectionist

the DC is worth what?

$200?

my input would be stop cock blocking the trade ;) haha

sometimes people don't worry about ebeans/ebay average and just work things out based on need

that being said... i'd trade my signed and numbered DC for the EV print :)

Sorry about the 'block' but I just got ripped a new one for offering to trade with someone who is not part of this thread and the value difference was no where near what ou guys are negotiating...and I would make the proposed trade if I were you, too! ;):)
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    this is great news!I already have the show version of the EV Chicago framed with the playbill... I've been praying for a signed Chicago ever since it was released and I missed it!

The signed one would replace the show version IMMEDIATELY!
    Lol... I think we all need to calm down until the tubes get sent out!! :)

I wasn't even planning on looking at the relative value of posters until I see what's in my tube... I hadn't looked into the ebeans averages of anything yet...

Funny how things come up...
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    i think its really cool BK is giving some very rare (and expensive!) stuff away - or at least a chance to own one; he can easily charge more for his prints too, and his stuff will still sell out.
    Alot of other artists charge what the ebay market dictates on their own webstores.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    DC Klausen Avg price 236.00 (down of late) AP version 379.00

EV chitown signed edition 600 avg price

that being siad when you want something really bad you have to understand the dire urge to get it at all costs.

A dinged up chicago may be worth about the same as a signed or unsigned DC reaper, depending on the dents

fuck values man, they are all $1.00 of paper and ink to start