Vinyl you would never ever give up

2»

Comments

• Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    My missus in her tight vinyl skirt... oops wrong kinda vinyl hey :lol::lol:

First rule of the Internet: without pictures it doesn't exist. Just saying. :lol:

Man, we've been together for nine years and getting married in May (in NYC), I can assure you, it no longer exists hahaha
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    arq wrote:
    IF I owned Benny it would top my list - good for you - i guess someday soom hopefully solider field will be your precious

Why you have to mind me that i don't have one :cry:

:D Yes it will top my list

All right Arq. I will trade you my perfectly mint but opened Soldier Field LP for your ITW picture disc. Even though you said you wouldn't get rid of it, it's worth asking.

BTW.....I'm dead serious.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I will trade you my perfectly mint but opened Soldier Field LP for your ITW picture disc. Even though you said you wouldn't get rid of it, it's worth asking.

I could send you a couple of pictures of it for free! That's my most beloved PJ/Ed item, but I have more records if you are open for a trade... But I know your not gonna do it ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    arq wrote:
    I will trade you my perfectly mint but opened Soldier Field LP for your ITW picture disc. Even though you said you wouldn't get rid of it, it's worth asking.

I could send you a couple of pictures of it for free! That's my most beloved PJ/Ed item, but I have more records if you are open for a trade... But I know your not gonna do it ;)

Oh well. Doesn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately I have all other vinyl (PJ) so I guess a trade is out. Saw the picture disc on ebay and wished I could have gotten it. Do you mind me asking how you got it? I heard they were given out to cast and crew of Into the Wild. Is that you Emile Hirsch? :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • None. Despite any of my previous posts : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    arq wrote:

Oh well. Doesn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately I have all other vinyl (PJ) so I guess a trade is out. Saw the picture disc on ebay and wished I could have gotten it. Do you mind me asking how you got it? I heard they were given out to cast and crew of Into the Wild. Is that you Emile Hirsch? :lol:

I bought one from a friend in Italy (don't ask me how that record ended in Italy)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?