Comments

• got mine.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    stoned.jpg
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    the 10club really needs to hire me to reduce all this duplicate thread crap
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    :shock:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    Got one! :D
  • JW0422JW0422 Posts: 170
    GOT MINE TOO! I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD PUT SOME OF THE TOUR POSTERS UP FOR SALE! THANKS!
  • YEAH YEAH
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    the 10club really needs to hire me to reduce all this duplicate thread crap

really theres anther thread thats this poster is on sale now cause i swore i was the first to post it for the poster actually being on sale, if i am wrong i am so sorry for posting sumthing i thought would be helpful :mrgreen: ......stop being a hater dont eat hater O's for breakfast.... tenclub does what they can an i dig it :P
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I can't believe it's still there. Amazing print that isn't getting the love it deserves. It's on par with Brads Dusseldorg and Dc 06 prints imo.
    Go Birds!!!!
    hater O's

Duplicate threads are just a sign of excitement! you don't even bother to look if there's another thread about the same subject just because the joy/madness is overwhelming! I've done the same, and there's nothign wrong with it!

Let's eat happy O's!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• I can't believe it's still there. Amazing print that isn't getting the love it deserves. It's on par with Brads Dusseldorg and Dc 06 prints imo.
    It is still there because there are PLENTY available. The days of posters selling out at shows and on the website are over and done...

The artists got smart, and produced enough posters to go around.

Just my opinion......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • I can't believe it's still there. Amazing print that isn't getting the love it deserves. It's on par with Brads Dusseldorg and Dc 06 prints imo.
    It is still there because there are PLENTY available. The days of posters selling out at shows and on the website are over and done...

Just my opinion......

they certainly sell out on BKs site (sans Portland :lol: )....poor AMES, losing their touch, it seems....
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
    Just my opinion......

Couldn't agree more! They understood that the only thing that is really limited edition in the $$$ :mrgreen:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    Just my opinion......

Couldn't agree more! They understood that the only thing that is really limited edition in the $$$ :mrgreen:
    This Klausen poster available today...

Was the BIG POSTER, along with SLC that everyone here seemed to want....right???

Yet it is 40 minutes later and they are still available. The artists got smart and took away the flippage factor. Every show I went to this last tour, there were boxes and boxes of posters available.

The artists got smart.

Print more
    Sell more
    Make more money
    Take away the flippage factor..........

That was the remedy all along!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Completely spaced on this, but was shocked to find it still available 45 minutes later. Awesome!
  • LieslLiesl Posts: 64
    Got one!! Duplicate threads are ok, as long as there is not heaps of them...makes the subject easy to find.

It is such a beautiful picture. And one of great relevance, being a Christchurch resident myself, the red and black are our crusaders rugby team colours, of course the Maori patterns, but also it seem to represent the N.Z falcon, which is unfortunately extinct. Just in case anyone is interested.

Its gona look great on my wall!!!
  • arq wrote:

That was the remedy all along!
    The artists next move???

I see the artists making posters at some shows VERY LIMITED editions.....
    Then when they see the flippage on those posters (selling on ebay for $200-$400)

The artist will have "THE BIG SALE" and sell them on their own website for the flippage value. Klausen has already dome this more than once. He somehow comes up with more posters that were supposedly sold out, and sells them for the ebay value.

All the power to him....
    Make the money while you can.......
    Liesl wrote:
    ... the red and black are our crusaders rugby team colours, of course the Maori patterns, but also it seem to represent the N.Z falcon, which is unfortunately extinct. Just in case anyone is interested.

That's interesting, plus Rugby is the only real men sports! 8-)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson