Backspacer Litho Poster and Johnny G sticker in goods!!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,810
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Backspacer Litho Poster and Johnny G sticker in goods!!
slh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    oohh :think:
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    The sticker looks good, hope they release a sticker with the legs only!
    México 24/11/2011
  • :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Got the poster, thanks Santos.
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Thanks Santos :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • I ordered the Johnny Guitar sticker! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • i have some spacedrummer stickers for trade for a johnny g sticker. pm me if you're placing a big order and wanna snag an extra.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    At risk of being flamed... what is a "lithograph" poster? Just a regular paper poster or is it on card stock like regular klausen's, ames, etc? I bought the poster and 5 JG stickers anyway because I'm an addict, but I was just wondering. :mrgreen:
  • At risk of being flamed... what is a "lithograph" poster? Just a regular paper poster or is it on card stock like regular klausen's, ames, etc? I bought the poster and 5 JG stickers anyway because I'm an addict, but I was just wondering. :mrgreen:

I was wondering the same thing myself starmap3333 and yes, I bought the poster and a sticker without hesitation as well even though I really don't think too much of Backspacer.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    At risk of being flamed... what is a "lithograph" poster? Just a regular paper poster or is it on card stock like regular klausen's, ames, etc? I bought the poster and 5 JG stickers anyway because I'm an addict, but I was just wondering. :mrgreen:

I was wondering the same thing myself starmap3333 and yes, I bought the poster and a sticker without hesitation as well even though I really don't think too much of Backspacer.

I've been addicted to everything at one time or another but now I'm just addicted to PJ collecting. I've made quite a bit of progress. :mrgreen:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    The paper is kind of thin and glossy, like a page in a good magazine but a little bit thicker.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Thanks for the clarification arq. And once again thanks to Santos.

The real question here is why wasn't this a sticky? Tomorrow's Christchurch sale gets the sticky but not the Backspacer litho? Just wondering...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Thanks Santos
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    yeah the lithograph posters are like the posters you see at the mall... twilight, sports, britney... whatever

like a thick magazine

some lithographs are printed on thicker stock... like the 2006 pearl jam aussie tour posters set

looks like if you only want stickers that 4 is the magic number

1 costs $1 to ship
    2 cost $1 to ship
    3 cost $2 to ship
    4 cost $2 to ship
    5 cost $4.50 to ship
  • yeah the lithograph posters are like the posters you see at the mall... twilight, sports, britney... whatever

like a thick magazine

some lithographs are printed on thicker stock... like the 2006 pearl jam aussie tour posters set

looks like if you only want stickers that 4 is the magic number

1 costs $1 to ship
    2 cost $1 to ship
    3 cost $2 to ship
    4 cost $2 to ship
    5 cost $4.50 to ship
    if u put a poster and 20 stickers..u pay the same price as u pay for shipping cost for the poster solo ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • if u put a poster and 20 stickers..u pay the same price as u pay for shipping cost for the poster solo ;)

You bought 20 stickers dimitris?! What are you going to do with all those?
  • if u put a poster and 20 stickers..u pay the same price as u pay for shipping cost for the poster solo ;)

u dont have to buy to see house is the shipping cost :mrgreen:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    if u put a poster and 20 stickers..u pay the same price as u pay for shipping cost for the poster solo ;)

wallpaper!! ;)

wallpaper!! ;)
    :D +1
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    better late than never !
    Thanks Santos, this sticker had to be added to the collection.

Thanks 10C and PJ !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life