Ticket Sales

Pjam2125Pjam2125 Posts: 20
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hi,
Can someone explain how the pre-sale of concert tickets work. I thought I would receive an e-mail telling me when pre-sale tickets would be available, but when I checked all ticket sales through this site had ended.
Thanks so much.
...you don't have to pack your things, you can borrow mine...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    They don't. Work, that is.

The key to getting tickets is to make friends with people who check the site like 20 times each day, every single day. Get them to buzz you for when tickets go on sale. Sit on the computer and hit refresh. Pray for luck.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hinn wrote:
    The key to getting tickets is to make friends with people who check the site like 20 times each day, every single day.

;)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Hinn wrote:
    They don't. Work, that is.

The key to getting tickets is to make friends with people who check the site like 20 times each day, every single day. Get them to buzz you for when tickets go on sale. Sit on the computer and hit refresh. Pray for luck.
    hi friend :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Pjam2125 wrote:
    Hi,
    Can someone explain how the pre-sale of concert tickets work. I thought I would receive an e-mail telling me when pre-sale tickets would be available, but when I checked all ticket sales through this site had ended.
    Thanks so much.
    For the North American leg, an email was sent. Also, a sticky post announcing ticket pre-sales usually precedes the sale with plenty of time to prepare.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life