Ames VA Beach 98 poster question

LaddieLaddie Posts: 311
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I was looking at ebeans and it says that this poster is digital. Is this true? I assumed it was silkscreened (and am hoping it is). Does a digital print look similar to a screen print or does it look like a poster you would get at a college poster sale? Does Anyone have this poster that can share some info?

Also, if anyone is looking to unload, I am interested. Don't have too much in trade. I was trying to trade my Dusseldorf for an Atlantic City for a while but had no takers, so I still have that. I can throw in some green as well. I would really like to get my hands on this VA Beach poster because it was my first show.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    edited January 2010
    'tis my first pj show too. :)
    good luck finding it.
    Post edited by blondieblue227 on
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 311

Thanks for the info, I don't know much about the poster production process. How does an offset litho look compared to a screened print? Do they look pretty much the same, as in would it have some texture like a screen print? Or would it look like a flat image, like a reprint of Starry Night that you can get at Michael's?

Thanks for the ebeans link. I have a couple pm's that I sent out so hopefully I'll hear from someone on it.
  • My 1st show too. Holy crap they want a lot for it too!
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
    Cool. I wasn't expecting to hear this was other peoples first show also. I was just listening to the boot. During the encore break, Eddie mentions that Stone had his zipper down during the first half of the set. I suppose that's better than fellating a gentleman dressed up in a cow costume on stage.
  • Laddie wrote:
    During the encore break, Eddie mentions that Stone had his zipper down during the first half of the set. I suppose that's better than fellating a gentleman dressed up in a cow costume on stage.

Hahahahaha, yeah. I was there that night in Mansfield and it wasn't pretty.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • lol :lol:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

My 1st show too. Holy crap they want a lot for it too!

You think thats a lot, check out the prices on my 2nd show ever, Columbia, MD 1998.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1659

Zoinks! :shock: