Looking for the S/T on vinyl

The IIIThe III Posts: 25
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I have everything and then some of PJ's on vinyl but never got the self titled record for some dumb reason. I have many interesting shows for trade(almost all of EV's solo tour) as well as cold hard cash.
thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i have a spare couple of these, i ordered one for me and one for a friend, then forgot id ordered them and ordered them again 3 days later. mainly because im stupid, but whatever, make an offer or summat.
    ~~ 27 years of nothin' but failures and promises that i couldn't keep ~~
  • i have a spare couple of these, i ordered one for me and one for a friend, then forgot id ordered them and ordered them again 3 days later. mainly because im stupid, but whatever, make an offer or summat.

I think you can still get it in the goods section.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    i have a spare couple of these, i ordered one for me and one for a friend, then forgot id ordered them and ordered them again 3 days later. mainly because im stupid, but whatever, make an offer or summat.

I think you can still get it in the goods section.
    Nope
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • nah, it was limited to like 2000 or something. not that they bothered numbering them.
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    i have one of these that i dont want...
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    i have one of these that i dont want...

pm sent
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • I am looking for Lost Dogs and Rearviewmirror vinyl.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    i have a spare couple of these, i ordered one for me and one for a friend, then forgot id ordered them and ordered them again 3 days later. mainly because im stupid, but whatever, make an offer or summat.

Why not just tell him what you want for it???
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    i never realized the interest in this...i have almost 10 pm's regarding my post, all within like 5 minutes of each other :wtf:
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    i never realized the interest in this...i have almost 10 pm's regarding my post, all within like 5 minutes of each other :wtf:

I imagine this will not be cheap. I don't want to say I'm more "worthy" of the vinyl than anyone else, but I can guarantee that this thing would get used in my record player. It would not be flipped on ebay. That's really my problem with spending large sums on vinyl. I will immediately devalue my investment.

Of course, capitalism is life, so I couldn't blame owners of these things for wanting to get fair market value. Considering this product isn't really even available on ebay, it must be very valuable.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    gndcd402 wrote:

I imagine this will not be cheap. I don't want to say I'm more "worthy" of the vinyl than anyone else, but I can guarantee that this thing would get used in my record player. It would not be flipped on ebay. That's really my problem with spending large sums on vinyl. I will immediately devalue my investment.

Of course, capitalism is life, so I couldn't blame owners of these things for wanting to get fair market value. Considering this product isn't really even available on ebay, it must be very valuable.
    :P you were the second person to pm me...im waiting to hear back from the first. i'm just selling it for what i paid ($40 + s/h)
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    gndcd402 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

:P you were the second person to pm me...im waiting to hear back from the first. i'm just selling it for what i paid ($40 + s/h)

great price. I also PMed, but I'm probably down the list :(
    adschnei wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

great price. I also PMed, but I'm probably down the list :(
    3rd actually... ill give the first dude a day to respond and then go down the line
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

I'll take it if the 1st person doesn't get back to you. Thanks!

cos i have no idea what i paid for it, or what the perceived 'value' is, jeeez.
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

That price is too good, I will get in line if 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th won't take it. I will :mrgreen:
    I only have Ten, Vs. Vitalogy, Yield & no code, still looking for all other LPs.
    When will they re-issue them?
    Just can't afford the price on ebay, the prices on ebay are getting higher and higher....

because i have no idea of its perceived 'value' thats why, it says make an offer. what more does it need to say? i have 2 of these for trade or cash, whatever, id rather trade/sell to UK people as its easier and theyre harder to get hold of over here so its fairer to let them stay in europe!

im trading one for a cool EV poster, 2 more to go, whatever, if yr not interested, dont just have a pop at me.
  • right, 2 down one to go, id rather trade something awesome than have cash and id rather you be in the UK but, you know, whatever floats your boat.

i feel like hmv over here.

im trying to think of something id like, preferably not another poster as ive got hundreds to frame as it is.

i have all the 7"s and albums and cds and shit like that, about 10 versions of ten.

has anyone seen a copy of ten that came in a wooden box? a friend of mine saw it in china (so it was probably a bootleg) back in 94. it was about £30, but i was a poor student so he didnt get it for me as he didnt think id pay him back. i killed him and buried him under my patio.

apparently there was a blue vinyl of a single from the benaroya thing, but ive only ever seen one copy on ebay and hadnt heard about it, id swap this for one of them.

actually, i lied, i havent got the benaroya vinyl box set ;)

yes joke, yes.

anyhow, hit me up with some suggestions if your that way inclined.

and remember, be nice.

manners dont cost shit.

bye bye.

x
  • OceanStone wrote:
    Just can't afford the price on ebay, the prices on ebay are getting higher and higher....

It's ridiculous. They really need to reissue them for those of us who like to listen to them and not sell them.
  • OceanStone wrote:

It's ridiculous. They really need to reissue them for those of us who like to listen to them and not sell them.

erm, im SWAPPING mine. im like noel edmonds over here.

if you want it swap it for something pretty (awesome)

*noel edmonds was a tv 'personality' in the 80s on a program called swap shop, for the uninitiated. he now 'presents' that thing where you open boxes and call bankers.
    OceanStone wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

That price is too good, I will get in line if 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th won't take it. I will :mrgreen:
    I only have Ten, Vs. Vitalogy, Yield & no code, still looking for all other LPs.
    i am not out to rip people off...hell, i don't even have a job right now and am living on the low end of society! but yea, the vinyl is gone and i am too lazy to respond to all the pm's
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    OceanStone wrote:

There is a pretty decent chance that everything will be reissued on vinyl as they continue to roll out the rest of the catalog in reissue. At least up to Yield seems like it should be a lock ...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Thanks, I will keep my fingers cross.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    gndcd402 wrote:
    OceanStone wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

i am not out to rip people off...hell, i don't even have a job right now and am living on the low end of society! but yea, the vinyl is gone and i am too lazy to respond to all the pm's

Awaiting your response with your email so I can paypal... :?
  • gndcd402 wrote:

odd how I only got 3 replies :/ lol