BIRMINGHAM GREENVILLE Ames 98 poster on ebay.

evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hey wasnt there someone on here for a long time looking for this poster saw this on ebay thought i would share

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-poster-BI ... 35a63848d0
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    done!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120862

but thanks for looking out
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    lukinfan must of got sick of that poster real fast. :lol:
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Mcam55 wrote:

How funny would that be!! lol Turns out after all the time searching, he didnt like it in person and it was a let down so he decided to get rid of it!! lol
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Mcam55 wrote:

Irony of ironies! That would be awesome!

How many times have we heard this:
    ...this pains me a lot, i decided to sell my "holy grail" because I'm short in funds, i have no electricity, no food and i have medical bills to pay BUT i'm open for trades!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:

...this pains me a lot, i decided to sell my "holy grail" because I'm short in funds, i have no electricity, no food and i have medical bills to pay BUT i'm open for trades!

perhaps if people stopped being crucified for selling something, they would lose all the excuses :?:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    arq wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:

perhaps if people stopped being crucified for selling something, they would lose all the excuses :?:

Good point.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Nobody need excuses to sell anything, i have an extra i sell it, if i want to sell something just because i want to, i do it, is sad when people try to sell something because they're in some kind of problem, but at the same time they want to trade, BUT that's nobodies business but their own. And those who keep complaining about people who sell stuff should avoid those threads or keep complaining, it doesn't matter things are not going to change because of their complains.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:
    Nobody need excuses to sell anything, i have an extra i sell it, if i want to sell something just because i want to, i do it, is sad when people try to sell something because they're in some kind of problem, but at the same time they want to trade, BUT that's nobodies business but their own. And those who keep complaining about people who sell stuff should avoid those threads or keep complaining, it doesn't matter things are not going to change because of their complains.

I couldnt agree more! ;-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    People who complain about other people selling stuff have no f*cking clue
    This too shall pass.....
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Mcam55 wrote:
    Never!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    norm wrote:
    done!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120862

but thanks for looking out
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • edited January 2010
    arq wrote:

Really? So if I come on here for the bountiful free advertising of say a Klausen Hawaii print I have on the 'bay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT (cough, cough) you won't mind? Curious...
    by pjtradeking » 10 Jan 2010 11:43

And I am the resident prick...If you come here with an auction or something I dont like, even if it has nothing at all to do with me, I will tell you what a jerk you are and you are not welcome to do that here...Some also refer to me (and a few others) as the "board police"...we have no control over anything, our opinions me nothing, but sometimes we feel the need to interject our opinions as we cant help ourselves!!...Learn it...know it...live it!!

ps...welcome to the board!!

I love ya man, but I am just surprised I guess
    Post edited by Snoopy Died For Our Sins on
    arq wrote:

Really? So if I come on here for the bountiful free advertising of say a Klausen Hawaii print I have on the 'bay right now (cough, cough) you won't mind? Curious...
    by pjtradeking » 10 Jan 2010 11:43

And I am the resident prick...If you come here with an auction or something I dont like, even if it has nothing at all to do with me, I will tell you what a jerk you are and you are not welcome to do that here...Some also refer to me (and a few others) as the "board police"...we have no control over anything, our opinions me nothing, but sometimes we feel the need to interject our opinions as we cant help ourselves!!...Learn it...know it...live it!!

ps...welcome to the board!!

I love ya man, but I am just surprised I guess

I guess the ;);););) wasnt enough for you to pick up the sarcasm! ;-)

• yeah, I guess that one went over my head! :lol: :oops:
    yeah, I guess that one went over my head! :lol: :oops:

Come on man..Get in the game! ;-)....Its the a,b,c's of me...Love me or hate me! :lol:

• I love ya man, just a bit slow today............. :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    350 bones....holy crap batman
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    That's a kick ass poster Lukinfan - glad you get to enjoy it!!