Anyone have a NO CODE VINYL for sale or trade: FOUND ONE

starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I have a bunch of posters and really want no code on vinyl... with all inserts of course in very good to excellent condition. Let me know if you have one for sale, how much you want for it. If you want to trade, I have like 40+ posters. I went nuts. Now it's time to fan out the inventory. I can;t list everything but let me know if there is something specific you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it.

Thanks
adam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    ... my purpose was to make a few bucks since I am broke, my credit is dying, and my cable will be shut off next week. It is terrible that I have to part with this...

:lol: We all have a pretty screw up addiction, no matter how broke we are we always want more PJ!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    ... my purpose was to make a few bucks since I am broke, my credit is dying, and my cable will be shut off next week. It is terrible that I have to part with this...

:lol: We all have a pretty screw up addiction, no matter how broke we are we always want more PJ!
    tell me about it... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    it's better addiction than crack or heroin! :mrgreen:
    $47 is pretty good. ebay last night.
  • $47 is pretty good. ebay last night.
    which one?no code i guess?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sorry for the delay... yes, "no code" and i got the picture of the guy falling off the roof which is why i bought it. or jumping off... whatever. lol.