Who is.......?

Comments

• CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    I typically don't contribute anything of value to the conversation.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

posting by example, i see... ;)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    CJMST3K wrote:

posting by example, i see... ;)

:lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • And dont forget about me! I am pretty awesome... :D

Shut up Crazy! There is no need for a response from you!

when has that ever stopped me before? :mrgreen:

There he is... I figured I would just try to censor you a bit :shock:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    I'm just a nobody on here
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    And I am the resident prick...If you come here with an auction or something I dont like, even if it has nothing at all to do with me, I will tell you what a jerk you are and you are not welcome to do that here...Some also refer to me (and a few others) as the "board police"...we have no control over anything, our opinions me nothing, but sometimes we feel the need to interject our opinions as we cant help ourselves!!...Learn it...know it...live it!! :-)

ps...welcome to the board!!

i think i'm in the same category as pjtradeking...but I'm often misunderstood and misrepresented. ;)

I'm really a nice person but people might tell you otherwise... *shrugs* I'm also one of the unusual freaks here.

10c folks are really kick-ass people... Santos is really very helpful when you ask him a question. just gotta watch out for his little mr. halper if you cross the line...

welcome!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    IamMine wrote:
    And I am the resident prick...If you come here with an auction or something I dont like, even if it has nothing at all to do with me, I will tell you what a jerk you are and you are not welcome to do that here...Some also refer to me (and a few others) as the "board police"...we have no control over anything, our opinions me nothing, but sometimes we feel the need to interject our opinions as we cant help ourselves!!...Learn it...know it...live it!! :-)

ps...welcome to the board!!

i think i'm in the same category as pjtradeking...but I'm often misunderstood and misrepresented. ;)

I'm really a nice person but people might tell you otherwise... *shrugs* I'm also one of the unusual freaks here.

10c folks are really kick-ass people... Santos is really very helpful when you ask him a question. just gotta watch out for his little mr. halper if you cross the line...

welcome!

WHEW!!! Where the fuck have you been!! Was waiting for you to chime in!! I thought I was going to be alone on this little island!! ;-)

ps....notice how NO ONE disagreed with my asessment of myself!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • I'm one of those few who likes Riot Act the most and can't stand how Eddie sings nowadays :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    erebus wrote:
    Long time fan, but only really only started following the forums in the last year or so (Long time listener, first time caller type of thing)

Anyway, just wondering who some of these major people are on the boards.

i.e I always here of Santos, the Wishlist foundation etc. They always seem to be in the know, and are always helping people out, which is very cool.

Can anyone shed some light, or do they wish to remain anonymous good samaritans of the internet.

Anyway, just a question from a newbie
    I'm like you. It started for me to learn about more about PJ,get the news etc. Fan since 91 but new here this past year or two.
    Never having experienced any cyber world before what I quickly realized is how these people here sort of grew "faces" you know, their personalities I grew to know. I actually started to think about them- worry about them- be sad or happy with them. Learn from them. Like when Suki passed and I told my husband about it the other evening we were really mourning for D2D's loss- having had her baby for 20 years. Wondering how she was doing these first few days comparing it to our losing Jakey a year ago summer. There are many others here that have brought the same. A connection with really great people. So it started out one way and has become something I never expected. PJ has always been a huge part of my life and now the PJ Community is too.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743

WHEW!!! Where the fuck have you been!! Was waiting for you to chime in!! I thought I was going to be alone on this little island!! ;-)

ps....notice how NO ONE disagreed with my asessment of myself!! :lol::lol::lol:

heh - sorry, buddy! ;)

Was too busy shoveling snow.... (ok, I lied, watched hubby doing it!)

ps...of course they wouldn't, they hate us and make up lies about us! :lol:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i am the guy looking for a signature of eddie's from when he was real angry
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    You can find me on the AET...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm usually somewhere talking nonsense.
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    and dimitrispearljam is one of the nicest people here on the forum. ;)
    don't forget wise & excellent judge of character! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:

PUH-LEASE! BWAHAHAHA!! Let's not get ahead of ourselves!

oh you just keep looking for trouble and you will find it!! ;):mrgreen:
  • SOLAT319 wrote:

You had the MOST AWESOME Citizen Dick shirt on. That automatically makes you the COOLEST Muthafucka at G2!

pffffffffff YEAH! Citizen Dick shirts are LAME!! it's not even a real band!!

i always laugh at the chumps i see wearing them! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Its not a real band????!!!???? Say it isn't so!!!!!!

Yea, I bet you don't laugh at the pic of me wearing it standing next to god himself... No, I bet you cry like a little girl and wish you were me!!! Lol
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    gndcd402 wrote:
    im the board member who would drape himself in velvet if it was socially acceptable

But would you eat a block of cheese the size a of a car battery??? :o:lol:
    im a bachelor, and eating a block of cheese is a symbol of the bachelor life so yes....yes i would
  • Its not a real band????!!!???? Say it isn't so!!!!!!

Yea, I bet you don't laugh at the pic of me wearing it standing next to god himself... No, I bet you cry like a little girl and wish you were me!!! Lol

God? you have a pic of you with Jimmy Page?!?!
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    im a bachelor, and eating a block of cheese is a symbol of the bachelor life

so isn't blue hair....or is that the cause? ;):mrgreen:
    gndcd402 wrote:

lol everybody thinks thats me. i just changed the pic...now u can drool over my sexy looks :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: freak
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i'm a lurker.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Oooh that's is the Gary I know, not the other blue hair weirdo!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • gndcd402 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

lol everybody thinks thats me. i just changed the pic...now u can drool over my sexy looks :lol:

Hahaha, I thought that blue man was you the whole time! Hahaha, ok then.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    arq wrote:
    blue haired musical genius!!! hopefully my picture doesn't turn you on too much jose because i don't bat for that team :lol:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    gndcd402 wrote:
    arq wrote:
    blue haired musical genius!!! hopefully my picture doesn't turn you on too much jose because i don't bat for that team :lol:

:lol: turn me on? Are you a 17 years old Sweden bikini model? :lol:

musical genius? Who's that guy?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    arq wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    arq wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:

im soon to be a 23 yr old american stud...isnt that good enough?! :lol:

and that musical genius is matt bellamy from muse.
  • gndcd402 wrote:

ok.......CHANGE IT BACK CHANGE IT BACK CHANGE IT BACK !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: