hard rock cafe show

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited January 2010 in The Porch
hey i came across this wasnt to sure since i dont go to shows in london there selling tixs to the hard rock cafe which to me seems diff from hyde park but i am not from there butbelow theres a link for it, the one through tc brings you to tix master an they have only one tix price an through this link there are many the diff sections is what made think there are 2 shows
anyways anyone know

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/pea ... ckets.aspx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Never heard of that site but, it's obviously a mistake as they're playing Hard Rock CALLING on that date.

(which I got tickets to earlier today by the way :D)
  • Plankton wrote:
    Never heard of that site but, it's obviously a mistake as they're playing Hard Rock CALLING on that date.

(which I got tickets to earlier today by the way :D)
    anyway the hard rock cafe from hard rock calling in London is in the next corner..we want miss it!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    well any of you wanna snag an extra poster/posters for me that be great i will glady pay pal you or i can grab you the ones from jazz fest this yr in New orleans as well as any other citys that pop up i hope the south U.S finally gets a tour anyways have a great day