Could someone please wake me up.....

pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
edited January 2010 in The Porch
when we get some news around here? Or if you just need to get something off your chest, feel free. I'm a good listener.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spatspat Posts: 644
    news?? what could we possibly need news for when all you need is "patience"??
    philly boots/dvd news? nahh. be patient!
    christmas single news? nahh. be patient!
    2010 us tour news? nahh. be patient!
    matt cameron pj/soundgarden news? nahhhhh. be patient!
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • let me sleep, it's christmas time

oh wait, it's not! yes, then please wake me up! :mrgreen:

this time of year blows. there's nothing going on anywhere.

.....Wilmington, NC? my brother lives there. he works at the lone star. he's a big PJ fan too. :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Hey, at least we have rumblings of movement at the 10c with the Christchurch poster going up 1/12.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • u need a woman ,a bottle of wine a house in the mountain,and then u tell us the news how was the weekend+ fotos ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    u need a woman ,a bottle of wine a house in the mountain,and then u tell us the news how was the weekend+ fotos ;)

bottle of wine....check. house in the mountains...how about the beach?...check. camera.....check.....woman....any single ladies out their want to keep me entertained until we get some news around here? Dimitris, I'll keep you up to date.
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • pjsyco wrote:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*