Options

Ed Ved drawing

doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
edited January 2010 in The Art Wall
I saw the cover of Comment Te Dire Adieu by Françoise Hardy and was inspired to draw.. so I decided to draw a different rockstar every day til I have to go back to work on Monday...

This is the Eddie..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ratpony/42 ... 2/sizes/o/

I've been leaving parts of the original photos in (or cutting them out and sticking them down) due to both laziness and that I like the way it looked on the first one I did (Cat Power)... so Ed's hat and right shoulder were cut out and stuck overtop of the drawing........................................fun!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    :shock: ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Very nice.
  • Options
    Good stuff
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    looked at this only just now - and clicked before i really read your post (i do that when people are telling me things too .... just jump in before they finish :lol: )

as it was loading i thought 'shit that hat is done well!!! so realistic, the lighting, the texture!!!'

then i re-read your post .... ;)

good work tho. b/w graphite sketches always look great imo - so much depth & soul

i need to pull my lazy finger out of my butt and draw a bit more these days too - unfortunetly its occupied with unlazyfieing the workout side of things atm
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    ha. your favourite part is the part i didn't draw.

sigh
  • Options
    Whoa, that's amazing!
    I love the texturing on the eyes and mouth especially :)
    This is not for you...
    Speaking as a child of the nineties
  • Options
    fanofedfanofed Mid North Coast Posts: 77
    a lovely drawing well done & what a great subject. :D
  • Options
    Whoa, that is incredible. You're very talented. That must have taken a lot of time and work.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10