2nd PETITION for Todd McFarlane to Make Pearl Jam Figures!

EPOTTSIIIEPOTTSIII Posts: 190
edited January 2010 in The Porch
C'mon everyone, this takes no time at all to do!

Whoever did not participate last time please do. This can get done.

Todd McFarlane makes amazing Action Figures of Rock Stars! Lets get him to finally make up his mind on making Pearl Jam into highly detailed Action Figures. It was an idea that was mentioned years ago and never happened. With him knowing Ed and the band this would be great for the 20th anniversary of our favorite group!
Please Sign and keep the word going as long as we can...

Go to this Link:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PJTMcFFigures/

Thanks,
-Earl
EPOTTSIII
9/29/1996 NY
9/1&2/2000 Camden
7/6/2003 Camden
5/27/2006 Camden 6/1&3/2006 NJ
6/19/2008 Camden, 6/22/2008 Washington DC, 6/25/2008 NY
8/7/2008 Eddie Vedder NJ, 6/11/2008 Eddie Vedder Philly (3rd Row! Thanks 10c!!)
10/28,30&31/2009 Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I would love for this to happen. I actually wrote to them on spawn.com a few years ago about this. They told me that they didn't think their was a big enough market for the figures. They don't know PJ fans!
  • Please no
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • This would be awesome! And a nice addition to my Metallica figures =D
  • signed :lol: very funny to see if this really works,but id buy them for sure!
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Todd does make amazing and beautiful figures. amazing is an understatement too. Him and his team put so much care into every detail in their products. I have a couple of his Spawn, Matrix and Alien figrues (as well as others) and they're amazing. Best $$$ I ever spent. Anyways, Yeah, I think it would be awesome if Todd made Pearl Jam figures, or at least for the most part a Vedder figure. I would buy it.

Do you think you guys would buy the Ten version or the Backspacer version of the band? Meaning, from outfits to younger style or a more mature and relaxed style?
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    That would be cool. Maybe the unplugged set would be cool. I am 36 but still think those figures are cool. I have the Elvis Gospel and 68 Comeback figures, oh and Marlon Brando Godfather. But is that a total chick turn off? I read comic books as well and hide them as well. I suppose it depends on the chick, but I think I could display the PJ figures and get away with it?
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Please no

SRSLY!
    It's the gheyist thing I've heard!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • i hope he does make them. i'd only buy stone though....pink strat while we're taking requests
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 869
    I guess I would buy a Darth Vedder figure with kung fu grip!!
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Oh good, I have been looking for someone to kick my NKOTB and NSYNC action figures asses.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    As an one-time avid action figure/toy collector myself, I want this to happen more than anyone. That said, it's time to give up on McFarlane. His time has come and gone, as have his figures. All he really has anymore is his sports line and Halo, and who knows how long they'll last. There are definitely no music figures of any kind on his horizon, much less PJ. Better to start petitioning another company like NECA or something
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    *signed

Last visit in Montreal on St. Catherines Street, there's one amazing shop all dedicated on action figures. Amazing anime figures, Final Fantasy & tons of horror characters from wicked films. Had to pick up the Kurt Cobain one with guitar & stand. Tempted to buy that huge Terminator figurine that was by the door.

I wouldn't mind my favorite band in the world selling their own action figures. I'm hoping it's the full band. With instruments & amps. It'll be awesome. I'll start construction on a miniature stage & backdrop. It'll be above my TV. A TV that plays 24/7 Pearl Jam footage day after day after day! :mrgreen:

Ok it's getting late. Man my kids are gonna be spoiled! Though i'm gonna have such an amazing fun time sharing all this with them! :D
  • riCotokYoriCotokYo Posts: 159
    signed to the 13th power!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    jecica wrote:
    Oh good, I have been looking for someone to kick my NKOTB and NSYNC action figures asses.
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    LukinFan wrote:
    jecica wrote:
    :lol:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    NO! :evil:
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Please no

SRSLY!
    It's the gheyist thing I've heard!

Your just scared because you have seen how much Barbie Dolls go for...........

Ooh Ooh, maybe we could get a Warehouse Doll house to go with it.....and a Touring Camper Van, and lots of stickers to put on them, and oh yea, different outfits to dress them in....Devo shirts, Sports shirts....White Pants.......
    Then we could play with them and relive certain stage dives and personal meaningfull stuff.......

:lol::lol::lol:

:ugeek: I signed the petition.