SHAVING.....or BEARD ........

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4 weeks since the last shave.....it's filling in nicely....

next year....i'm going with lamb chops
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • weekend..thank God
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    My bf's new beard is sexxxxy! Can't believe he didn't have one for nearly SIX months. So glad he's moved onto a new job! 8-) I like to stroke it....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    My bf's new beard is sexxxxy! Can't believe he didn't have one for nearly SIX months. So glad he's moved onto a new job! 8-) I like to stroke it....

:D " I like to stroke it " - Yep, I completly understand...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    i shaved today....with a number 8 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mikalina wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:D " I like to stroke it " - Yep, I completly understand...
    8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    soo...who has the longest beard?

really thinking of growing mine out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    number 2 up top....a 2 on the beard with a 1 around the edges, including the mustache.

been about year since i started trimming my own hair. figure i've saved at least $200 or so. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    number 2 up top....a 2 on the beard with a 1 around the edges, including the mustache.

been about year since i started trimming my own hair. figure i've saved at least $200 or so. :lol:

might as well shave it all :lol:

i tried shaving my head for a while, but didn't care for the results. i need a little hair on top :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

might as well shave it all :lol:

i tried shaving my head for a while, but didn't care for the results. i need a little hair on top :lol:

i don't think i will ever shave it all. the reason i have it so close is because it's been getting gradually a bit lighter up there. but i don't think i can bring myself to go all the way. might drop it down to a 1 at some point though.
    www.myspace.com
    i will admit, though, it is a bit freeing to walk around with my hair so short. people who don't have to worry about going bald have no idea about how self conscious you can feel when the wind kicks up just a little bit. :lol: don't have to worry about that now
    www.myspace.com
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'm 4 days into this. The girlfriend likes beards.

The most I've gone without shaving is 10 days.

I'm really not sure what length I'm supposed to go for. I don't want it to be too long. I'd like to go for the Ed, 2006 tour look. Is that 1/4"? 1/2"?.. I'm bad at judging lengths. :?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    My beard has been growing freely for 7 weeks now with no trimming or anything. Really full and satisfying. When it gets to this length it makes it harder and harder to trim or shave.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,

I'm really not sure what length I'm supposed to go for. I don't want it to be too long. I'd like to go for the Ed, 2006 tour look. Is that 1/4"? 1/2"?.. I'm bad at judging lengths. :?

Eddie_Vedder_2006_Promo_Red_Wall.jpg

that looks like a one or two. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    youngster wrote:
    My beard has been growing freely for 7 weeks now with no trimming or anything. Really full and satisfying. When it gets to this length it makes it harder and harder to trim or shave.

i'm about 8 weeks into the regrowth. trimmed with an 8 the other night just to see what it would do. i need to find a 16 to trim with next. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • boo for every day!!
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:

Eddie_Vedder_2006_Promo_Red_Wall.jpg

that looks like a one or two. :lol:

I don't know how I'm feeling about this. 5 days in and it doesn't quite connect. I have an awesome mustache and goatee going on and mad side chops, but there's an empty patch on both sides of my lower jaw. Instead it almost connects by bridging up towards my cheek. :?
    Give it time...or go mutton with goatee
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Let the beard grow.. give it time.. any bald spots will correct themselves.. be patient..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Patchy
    Doesn't connect
    Takes weeks to grow anything.
  • fuck..cut my self 3 times already today
    Just finished waxing.....smoooooth and silky! :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol: you crack me up -

waxing can be a big pain as well ....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Fucking oath it can!! I had to do waist down and it seemed to take forever!! But now I am beautifully hairless for weeks. Ahhhh! :mrgreen: Fuck I hate hair.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Fucking oath it can!! I had to do waist down and it seemed to take forever!! But now I am beautifully hairless for weeks. Ahhhh! :mrgreen: Fuck I hate hair.

I've always gone to a "salon" to have this done - never have I attemped at home. I give you credit !!!! :thumbup:
    I buy professional salon wax and have a proper wax pot etc. I was just saying to my bf tonight that I will need to get this done professionally at a beauty salon when my belly gets big. He said he'd help me. I said no chance. :lol: He did attempt to help me once but he sucks at ripping it off fast enough. He gets scared....and pulls off at wrong angle and my skin lifts. Bloody men! ;) Haha
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I buy professional salon wax and have a proper wax pot etc. I was just saying to my bf tonight that I will need to get this done professionally at a beauty salon when my belly gets big. He said he'd help me. I said no chance. :lol: He did attempt to help me once but he sucks at ripping it off fast enough. He gets scared....and pulls off at wrong angle and my skin lifts. Bloody men! ;) Haha

:lol: Your boyfriend will take care of you. Just remember that being pregnant will make you "extra"
    sensitive.

I remember not wanting a manicure done - I hated having anyone touch my hands... :)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

pics?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg