SHAVING.....or BEARD ........

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    so.thats how a bitch looks like..

Damn right.....bitch! 8-)
    my answer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofOMRUuVtQ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z7eZGRlKd0
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Shaved my legs for the first time in about 6 weeks - the weather must be warming up.
  • Claireack wrote:
    Shaved my legs for the first time in about 6 weeks - the weather must be warming up.
    :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Claireack wrote:
    Ok, I've caved, I'm ready to become Ziggy's bitch .....

100203_200008.jpg

Do I pass??

:D

Nawwwww!!!! This is even more cute now I know the story behind it! :D hahaha
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Ok, I've caved, I'm ready to become Ziggy's bitch .....

100203_200008.jpg

Do I pass??

:D

Nawwwww!!!! This is even more cute now I know the story behind it! :D hahaha
    im not :evil: ,,but itscute,, :lol:
  • after 4 days of freedom.... :evil:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Broke down. Sorry Zig, but I still kept my soul patch and a goatee.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Wow. Looks like I am the last man standing in this thread. 46 days and counting of no shaving. :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • youngster wrote:
    Wow. Looks like I am the last man standing in this thread. 46 days and counting of no shaving. :D
    :shock: ..king of bitches!!!!!!!!!!!
    youngster wrote:

You been de-throned D!! :o;)

Youngster....I'll be back soon enough. Enjoy that title like your precious Brady did ;)8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • I HATE IT!!!EVERY FUCKIN DAY!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!! :evil:
    look at the last page of the puppy cam thread and try shaving that daily :lol:
    youngster wrote:

*takes a bow* Thank You D! The envy is shining through in your words.

dcfaithful wrote:
    youngster wrote:

You been de-throned D!! :o;)

Youngster....I'll be back soon enough. Enjoy that title like your precious Brady did ;)8-)

You know it brotha. And for the record, Brady is statistically the best QB of the 2000's. In case you forgot. The only thing that would make him better would be if he grew a beard.

;):D

youngster wrote:
    You know it brotha. And for the record, Brady is statistically the best QB of the 2000's. In case you forgot. The only thing that would make him better would be if he grew a beard.

;):D

I totally agree. The Manning vote was shite.

Go Brady. But he should really stop the Stetson endorsment. That stuff smells like a cowboy's asshole.....not that I'd know or anything.

:shifty:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Ziggy's on...hopefully she doesn't come here and see my bad behavior. :shh:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

WTF?!

You little fucking nancy! Wouldn't have picked you to shave it off!

AND I HATE SOUL PATCHES!! :x
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

WTF?!

You little fucking nancy! Wouldn't have picked you to shave it off!

AND I HATE SOUL PATCHES!! :x

You wouldn't hate mine. ;)

Plus, it's hair...it'll grow back and you will once again succumb to the powers of my awesome beard.

chewbacca.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

You wouldn't hate mine. ;)

I'll be the judge of that! Better PM me a photo! :lol: No seriously....you should! :mrgreen: haha
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Plus, it's hair...it'll grow back and you will once again succumb to the powers of my awesome beard.

chewbacca.jpg

DAMN you're sexy! 8-):D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Today is the longest I've ever gone without a shave. I've not shaved in 6 days. I've been traveling around Zhejiang province here in China during the Chinese New Year - http://www.flickr.com/photos/byrnzie28/ - and am now looking like Grizzly Adams, or a tramp.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Today is the longest I've ever gone without a shave. I've not shaved in 6 days. I've been traveling around Zhejiang province here in China during the Chinese New Year - http://www.flickr.com/photos/byrnzie28/ - and am now looking like Grizzly Adams, or a tramp.

Wow! Nice pics. I could sit here all night looking at all 200 pages of them....and maybe I will!

6 days hey? And you're loving it, aren't you? You're feeling all manly and dashing now I bet! Come onnn...admit it!! haha ;) Any pics of you with this stubble?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my beard continues to rock on strong and proud! just trimmed it 5 minutes ago though 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Wow! Nice pics. I could sit here all night looking at all 200 pages of them....and maybe I will!

6 days hey? And you're loving it, aren't you? You're feeling all manly and dashing now I bet! Come onnn...admit it!! haha ;) Any pics of you with this stubble?

A Chinese family who I spent Chinese New Years Eve with gave me an old Blue Army jacket because I was cold, and it has about 5 buttons missing and looks well tatty. Also, the stitching on one of my shoes has come apart. It did feel quite good today looking like a tramp though. I quite like it. And I can't be looking too bad because I got chatted up by a pretty girl at a bus station today.

And I've still got one day left of my trampin'. I'll try and get a pic of myself tomorrow.
    Byrnzie wrote:

A Chinese family who I spent Chinese New Years Eve with gave me an old Blue Army jacket because I was cold, and it has about 5 buttons missing and looks well tatty. Also, the stitching on one of my shoes has come apart. It did feel quite good today looking like a tramp though. I quite like it. And I can't be looking too bad because I got chatted up by a pretty girl at a bus station today.

Ohhhh see! The beard is working its magic for you already! You should keep growing it! :thumbup:
    Byrnzie wrote:

And I've still got one day left of my trampin'. I'll try and get a pic of myself tomorrow.

Yes! Please do! ;)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Byrnzie wrote:

great pics.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Byrnzie wrote:

Amazing pics Byrnzie!!
  • fuckin morning
    edited February 2010
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Ohhhh see! The beard is working its magic for you already! You should keep growing it! :thumbup:
    Byrnzie wrote:

Yes! Please do! ;)

It's not really a beard, just stubble. I reckon I'd need another week or two to get something resembling a beard. Check out my torn Chinese army jacket with 3 buttons missing. Shame you can't see my fucked-up shoes too, which are covered in dried mud. Class! :lol:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/byrnzie28/ ... otostream/
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
    Byrnzie wrote:

It's not really a beard, just stubble. I reckon I'd need another week or two to get something resembling a beard. Check out my torn Chinese army jacket with 3 buttons mussing. Shame you can't see my fucked-up shoes too, which are covered in dried mud. Class! :lol:

Ahhh thanks for the pic!!! :clap: Why have you never grown a beard before?

How tall are you? You look really tall in all your pics. But I'm only 5'1" so everyone seems really tall to me!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

It's not really a beard, just stubble. I reckon I'd need another week or two to get something resembling a beard. Check out my torn Chinese army jacket with 3 buttons mussing. Shame you can't see my fucked-up shoes too, which are covered in dried mud. Class! :lol:

How tall are you? You look really tall in all your pics. But I'm only 5'1" so everyone seems really tall to me!

Even Danny De Vito looks down on you Ziggletrons... ;)

Byrnzie... love the jacket my man! If its ok I might forward that photo onto my friend in fashion Alexander McQueen? wait... my wife is saying something to me... oh he's committed suicide... ok, nice jacket Byrnzie! :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

I'm 6' 4".