North American Tour?

pjfanmanpjfanman Posts: 84
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Just listening to the 102.1 'The Edge' here in Toronto...anyways, they have a contest going on to win tickets for a year for various concerts in and around the city. To enter the contest, you have to login to the edge.ca and enter a secret password...which is 'PEARL JAM'. Coincidence...I think not!

I apologize if this should be put in another thread...just couldn't find it and had to get going to work.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That's great! I am from P.E.I. and am anticipating at least a Montreal date in the Spring.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Good news hopefully
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Interesting indeed....
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Awesome! Awesome to the MAX! 8-)
  • It could also mean that whoever wins the contest will be flown to see a PJ concert in Europe. I'm hoping that is not the case :(
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    pjfanman wrote:
    It could also mean that whoever wins the contest will be flown to see a PJ concert in Europe. I'm hoping that is not the case :(

If they pay for airfare there & back and hotel style with a few added bucks on the side, hell yeah!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,852
    rumblings
    we should know in about a month me thinks
  • there was never any doubt in my mind as to wether they are coming to the North East or not.

i don't know why the hell everyone else is so unsure.......when the fuck has PJ skipped us on a tour?? NEVER!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i mean...isn't that part of the reason so many around here hate on Boston?! :lol: :P :P
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    demetrios wrote:
    Awesome! Awesome to the MAX! 8-)

Safety Dance time?
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    Not to rain on your parade or anything like that but I believe they did this contest last year and from what I can recall the secret password changes everyday. So tomorrow it will be a different secret password, whomever enters the most passwords wins or something like that.
  • DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    there was never any doubt in my mind as to wether they are coming to the North East or not.

i don't know why the hell everyone else is so unsure.......when the fuck has PJ skipped us on a tour?? NEVER!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i mean...isn't that part of the reason so many around here hate on Boston?! :lol: :P :P

I hope they play on Lahey's front lawn. It would be a shit-storm.
  • Deebs41 wrote:
    there was never any doubt in my mind as to wether they are coming to the North East or not.

if not we'll just get Ricky to kidnap Mike so i can be his guitar tech for the day. :mrgreen:
  • Deebs41 wrote:

if not we'll just get Ricky to kidnap Mike so i can be his guitar tech for the day. :mrgreen:
    Did you hear the rumor???

They are going to announce tour dates next week!!!!!

he
    hehe
    hehehehe
    hehehehehehehehehehe

BWWWWAAAHAAAAAAAA
    HHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
    HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA
    HAAAAAAAAA
    HAAA
    hehe
    he
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Did you hear the rumor???

he
    hehe
    hehehehe
    hehehehehehehehehehe

BWWWWAAAHAAAAAAAA
    HHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
    HAAAAAAAAA
    HAAA
    hehe
    he

hey...if he came on here every week and said it....eventually it would be true. :lol::lol::lol:
    Deebs41 wrote:

:lol: Start researching the sewer system so Corey and Trevor can smuggle in bags of joints.
  • Deebs41 wrote:
    :lol: Start researching the sewer system so Corey and Trevor can smuggle in bags of joints.

:lol::lol: Trevor, Let's go..SMOKES...NOW!!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Did you hear the rumor???

he
    hehe
    hehehehe
    hehehehehehehehehehe

BWWWWAAAHAAAAAAAA
    HHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
    HAAAAAAAAA
    HAAA
    hehe
    he

hey...if he came on here every week and said it....eventually it would be true. :lol::lol::lol:

very funny guys...very funny...... first off im on this site 3-4 hours a day....just dont post that much ..... did i get every ones hopes up on my last thread "next week US dates"??? yes i did ..... BUT they did announce one ...... so im not entirely wrong .....

so give a guy a break already ...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • staz17staz17 Posts: 88
    Deebs41 wrote:

its not kidnapping. need some more money? here's an extra dollar'37 there dick tree
  • staz17 wrote:
    its not kidnapping. need some more money? here's an extra dollar'37 there dick tree

KapeeK?!!!
  • krobbinzkrobbinz Posts: 187
    staz17 wrote:

KapeeK?!!!

to continue with the theme and the topic..... "Never Cry Shitwolf"
    East Troy 10/08/00 St. Paul 06/16/03 Chicago 5/17/06 St. Paul 6/26/06 St. Paul 6/27/06 Lollapalooza '07 Bonnaroo '08
    Chicago 8/23/09 Chicago 8/24/09 PJ 20 9/3/11 PJ 20 9/4/11 Milwaukee 10/20/14 Chicago 8/20/16 Chicago 8/22/16 Chicago 8/18/18 Chicago 8/20/18
  • krobbinz wrote:
    staz17 wrote:

KapeeK?!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and watch out for those "SHIT HAWKS!!" :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    krobbinz wrote:

KapeeK?!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and watch out for those "SHIT HAWKS!!" :mrgreen::mrgreen:

My apologies to the OP for turning this thread into a shit-tsunami.
  • Deebs41 wrote:
    My apologies to the OP for turning this thread into a shit-tsunami.

can you hear that?!?!?1...........the winds of shit are blowing!!
  • pjfanman wrote:
    Just listening to the 102.1 'The Edge' here in Toronto...anyways, they have a contest going on to win tickets for a year for various concerts in and around the city. To enter the contest, you have to login to the edge.ca and enter a secret password...which is 'PEARL JAM'. Coincidence...I think not!

I apologize if this should be put in another thread...just couldn't find it and had to get going to work.

I know the Promo director with the station and she is a Pearl Jam Nut as well. I think it was just a random password she put out there. Sorry guys, I would love it if I was wrong though!
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    pjfanman wrote:

I know the Promo director with the station and she is a Pearl Jam Nut as well. I think it was just a random password she put out there. Sorry guys, I would love it if I was wrong though!

Pina!! Yah she is pretty cool, we've exchanged emails back and forth a few times.
  • my thoughts would be soundgarden may time... february announcement... pj in europe and a tour in North america through sept/oct time!
  • i was at last summer show and ed said maybe we will see u next summer right after they played black so take wat u want from that
  • where the fuck is north America?i only know PEARL JAM PLAY IN BOSTON..
    enough said..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”