Cost to have a crashious roadside hoodie made??

shaneroyshaneroy Posts: 75
edited January 2010 in The Porch
was on his website, plus saw some unique crash hoodies on ebay and was thinking about having the 2008 reaper shirt made into a hoodie. does anyone have any idea of the cost? thanks kids
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I believed he charged me $100 about a year and a half ago. Had him turn my T from Chicago HOB Katrina show into hoodie. Awesome work just took some time. :)
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • wow way less than i thought, thanx for the tip. i assume ur happy with it?
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    got a price from him two months ago....hes up to $150 - $175
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Oh yes, very happy with it! One of a kind!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Check out my avatar. That is my Yield shirt done into a Crash hoodie. He did a superb job and charged me around the same amount that other dude was charged (the one with the Katrina shirt hoodie) By the way, can you post a pic of that? I'd love to see it :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Go to your local Seamstress.
    That's usually a gifted Tailor,who lives in and around your area. ( A Tailor being someone who SEWS CLOTHES.
    You pay them money and they turn your latest impulse buy into a masterpiece you can USE.

They get my money for doing something they like doing.....dessmaking,sewing,creating and my Seamstress LIKES to RE-USE my material. hehe hehe... :mrgreen:

I Guess I'm saying......
    our LOCAL services. I've got Posters to frame, so I wont be paying someone $160 to Hem my Skirt, but I will pay that much to wear it. :D

Next.?