I really hope that A...........

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I really hope that A."bugs" and "out of my mind" from philly are the fan club singles

and B. The philly boots are released on vinyl so i can stop harping on the benny lps because i do think that vinyl versions of four shows i attended is the only thing that's gonna stop the pain :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    How many vinyls would it take to fit all the 4 shows on?

My guess is 4 for the 27th

4 for the 28th

6 for the 30th

10 for the 31st.
    ]
    That's 24 vinyls. That's more than the PJ studio catalog.

The overseas 10C members would get shafted on the customs fees and shipping.

I'll be just fine with CD's and/or DVD's.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Pearl Jam on vinyl is a rip off. They don't do any special mastering...they just rip it from the CD. Any "improvements" you hear are imaginary. I'd rather just have the CD's, thanks.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited January 2010
    How many vinyls would it take to fit all the 4 shows on?

My guess is 4 for the 27th

4 for the 28th

6 for the 30th

10 for the 31st.
    ]
    That's 24 vinyls. That's more than the PJ studio catalog.

The overseas 10C members would get shafted on the customs fees and shipping.

I'll be just fine with CD's and/or DVD's.

youd need more like 8 but..
    still may be a bit far fetched.. bish can dream though.. They wouldnt have to use all the songs, just the ones that the lyrics arnt botched :P
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Pearl Jam on vinyl is a rip off. They don't do any special mastering...they just rip it from the CD. Any "improvements" you hear are imaginary. I'd rather just have the CD's, thanks.

damn why does it have to be one or the other? Im sure we could work out both;) and here i thought this bunch were "dreamers" :mrgreen:
  • Pearl Jam on vinyl is a rip off. They don't do any special mastering...they just rip it from the CD. Any "improvements" you hear are imaginary. I'd rather just have the CD's, thanks.

ew, snap! :lol:
    is that true?
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Pearl Jam on vinyl is a rip off. They don't do any special mastering...they just rip it from the CD. Any "improvements" you hear are imaginary. I'd rather just have the CD's, thanks.

backspacer I agree

the rest is sweet