Recover 10C Membership Number?

BigwaveMxBigwaveMx Posts: 138
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hi there. The last December, i cant pay my membership. Here in my country the financial environment is very hard. i Know i have a date limit to pay and renew my membership, but is there any way to get back my last membership number? I renew just 2 weeks after the death line. Any one knows if this is possible? i Already send a MP to Ruby and Santos but no one answer me. Thanks in advise.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    If you renewed only 2 weeks after your membership expired, you should be fine. I believe your membership is renewed automatically.

If you renewed 2 weeks after the 30 day (?) grace period you get after membership expires, then I'd say you're out of luck.
  • An email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> is probably your best bet.
  • I seem to remember some sort of disclaimer posted on this website a while back. It said something to the matter of keeping your seniority in the Ten Club if you send an e-mail justifying your lateness.
  • BigwaveMxBigwaveMx Posts: 138
    Thanks for all the help. Already send a mail to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. Hope somebody there help me. :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Membership Renewal Policy

The definition of the Ten Club membership renewal policy states a membership is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration. For 90 days after the date of expiration, the membership remains delinquent but is available for renewal within this grace period. During this 90-day grace period the original membership may be renewed and all seniority will stay intact.

Renewal notices are sent out via email at the beginning of each month to all memberships that have become delinquent in the previous month, allowing each member to renew their membership within the 90-day grace period and maintain their seniority.

NOTE FOR NON-DELINQUENT MEMBER RENEWALS: Please login to your member account before renewing. Failure to do so may result in creating an entirely new account and all seniority may be lost.

Memberships that are delinquent for more than 90 days become non-member accounts and the former member will no longer receive the benefits of the Ten Club. Delinquent accounts can be renewed by logging in and purchasing a new membership. Although the Member profile and account history will remain in tact, a new member number will automatically be assigned and all seniority will be lost.

Members who wish to retrieve their original membership number that has been inactive for a duration of time, will need to provide valid reasoning for their delinquency.

http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/membership-benefits
  • BigwaveMxBigwaveMx Posts: 138
    Yeah, reading the Membership Renewal Policy i think is a system mistake. Thanks for the quote norm. ;)