Anyone have a few spare "I saw Pearl Jam" stickers...

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited January 2010 in The Porch
i meant to get a few in Philly and never did....i'd be more than willing to pay for them + postage. 8-)

please hook up a fellow fan if you can!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• how many is a few
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    how many is a few

one for me and none for him! :twisted:
  • how many is a few

just like 2...or 3

(and none for D! :P )
    how many is a few

just like 2...or 3

(and none for D! :P )

d'oh!
  • I have one I will send you for free...if you want it pm me you address
  • demetrios wrote:
    d'oh!

ok....maybe an extra one if ya have it...for D...he is a very generous fellow after all and deserves one too i guess. 8-):mrgreen:8-)
  • Anyone have an extra kids I Saw Pearl Jam t-shirt? We lost ours camping this summer. :cry:
  • I have one I will send you for free...if you want it pm me you address
    are you interested? and did you want the whole packet with built to last or just the I saw Pearl Jam
    demetrios wrote:
    d'oh!

ok....maybe an extra one if ya have it...for D...he is a very generous fellow after all and deserves one too i guess. 8-):mrgreen:8-)

who hoo!!! :D
  • Anyone have an extra kids I Saw Pearl Jam t-shirt? We lost ours camping this summer. :cry:

I love that shirt, wish it came in adult sizes.

I love that shirt, wish it came in adult sizes.

I know! I was jealous of the kid, but now I just wish he had it back. He mentions it all the time. I might take the sticker and get one made, just for him. Or maybe the Goods section will one day have some, kids and adult sizes.
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Are you both all set?
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Ya know...if you have a computer and printer, you can make any kind of sticker or T-shirt you want, like I did...so I wasn't "that guy". :)

PJVegas10.jpg
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Ya know...if you have a computer and printer, you can make any kind of sticker or T-shirt you want, like I did...so I wasn't "that guy". :)

PJVegas10.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome...i need to buy a shirt to print that..couse i have only pj shirts!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”