My Holy Grail of Posters!

BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 369
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Lansing 1998, Breslin Center. It was my first Pearl Jam show, my dad and I were 3rd row center. I've seen them 26 times since but that show still sticks out to me as lif changing. Is there any kind person out there that wants to make my decade by allowing me to trade for or purchase said poster? Many thanks in advance!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0559322739

$329 BIN is actually a pretty good price but keep an eye on it and you might be able to grab this one for cheaper by bidding.
  • BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 369
    Thank you for the insight. $330 is a lot of dough and I try to stay away from ebay and just deal with poster fans on here but I will keep an eye on it. Any others on here that have that poster and would like to entertain some trade or purchase options? Thanks.
  • Kid, the current bid is $51. Its worth it to throw in a bid and see if you can get it at a much more reasonable price. If this were my holy grail, Id throw in at least a few bids. Life's too short to not try to obtain one's own holy grail.

That being said, anyone out there with an extra Hartford '96?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    Kid, the current bid is $51. Its worth it to throw in a bid and see if you can get it at a much more reasonable price. If this were my holy grail, Id throw in at least a few bids. Life's too short to not try to obtain one's own holy grail.

Tru dat. Throw a bid down. If you lose, you lose. The opportunity is staring you in the face. If you don't even try and you never come across someone with one for you, you'll regret it.

I'm not telling you to "buy it now" or that you need to drop $300+ on it... I understand different people have different money situations, etc... just throw down a bid... at least you tried.

Having said that... who's got a Pgh '98 they wanna set me up w/ for my first ever show? :D
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Kid, the current bid is $51. Its worth it to throw in a bid and see if you can get it at a much more reasonable price. If this were my holy grail, Id throw in at least a few bids. Life's too short to not try to obtain one's own holy grail.

Tru dat. Throw a bid down. If you lose, you lose. The opportunity is staring you in the face. If you don't even try and you never come across someone with one for you, you'll regret it.

I'm not telling you to "buy it now" or that you need to drop $300+ on it... I understand different people have different money situations, etc... just throw down a bid... at least you tried.

Having said that... who's got a Pgh '98 they wanna set me up w/ for my first ever show? :D

Well said. With LukinFan obtaining his Birmingham '98 in the last week, this got me to thinking...how can we as a community in the pit list our holy grail posters/vinyl so that sellers and buyers can be matched up without using ebay? I know this is a futile effort since sellers of these babies want top dollar, but to paraphrase John Lennon, "Imagine all the people, getting their holy grail. You may say that I'm a dreamer, but Im not the only one who wants their '96 or '98 print."
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,534
    "Imagine all the people, getting their holy grail. You may say that I'm a dreamer, but Im not the only one who wants their '96 or '98 print."

Nice man! :)
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Posts: 1,029
    What they could of done with the release of LO2L was to have a poster from the inside of the cover of all the posters, then we could have all of them.
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14 Budapest 22 Krakow 22 Amsterdam 22 St Paul 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 23 Chicago 1&2 24 New York 1 24 Philly 1&2 24 Boston 1&2 24 Gold Coast 24 Melbourne 1 24 Sydney 1&2 24
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    Just sold one of these the week before Christmas...
  • PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 869
    I have all of the '98's (and almost anything else) your looking for...just ask LukinFan ;)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    you can also get 8% off the Buy It Now

look into bing cashback... pretty much you go to bing.com... search for "cheap wii"... then click on the ebay link in the results

sometimes the percentage goes up higher... but not often
  • Well, let me throw mine in here, in case someone might be so kind to have this and wanna part with it from my first show..
    10/28/00 - Glen Helen Pavailion, Devore/San Bernardino, CA.
    First PJ show I went to and id love to get a poster from that show.. then i waited almost 9 years exactly before I was able to see them again.. geez. ;-)
  • PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 869
    I have the cali trio all s/n mint for sale :lol:
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910

You sure you don't mean '98? I've got a '96 Hartford that i could be enticed to part with. Corners aren't perfect though. PM me if you want it and i can dig it out and let you know the condition.

Holding on to my '98 forever though
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 369
    I just got it! Lansing 98. Life is good!
  • EJE201EJE201 Posts: 319
    BigWave88 wrote:
    I just got it! Lansing 98. Life is good!

Congrats! my first show also.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me