Bilbao BBK Show announced

R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
edited January 2010 in The Porch
From blabbermouth.net, i didnt see it on here anywhere else yet.

PEARL JAM and RAMMSTEIN have been confirmed as the first headliners of the fifth edition of the Bilbao BBK Live festival, set to take place July 8-10, 2010 Kobetamendi (in the outskirts of Bilbao), Spain. More acts will be announced soon.

Bilbao BBK Live is a three-day festival that takes place in the outskirts of Bilbao. With a 40,000 capacity and two main stages, the festival's schedule guarantees that acts won't overlap, so you won't miss a thing!

This festival has proven to be a huge success with national and international festival goers who have voted for the 2009 edition to be one of the finalists in the European Festival Awards in the category of "Best Medium Festival."

The festival site, located on top of a hill and surrounded by mountains, offers breathtaking views over the city of Bilbao. While in the festival, take the opportunity to visit the city, which is located just a 10-minute bus ride from the festival site.

Bilbao is a modern city famous for its architecture, museums and gastronomy, and it's just a stone's throw away from the coast.
"Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
03 - Mansfield 3
04 - Asheville
06 - Hartford
08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
10 - Kansas City, Hartford
12 - Atlanta
13 - Charlotte
16 - Columbia
18 - Boston 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=133023

PEARL JAM and RAMMSTEIN have been confirmed as the first headliners of the fifth edition of the Bilbao BBK Live festival, set to take place July 8-10, 2010 Kobetamendi (in the outskirts of Bilbao), Spain. More acts will be announced soon.

Bilbao BBK Live is a three-day festival that takes place in the outskirts of Bilbao. With a 40,000 capacity and two main stages, the festival's schedule guarantees that acts won't overlap, so you won't miss a thing!

This festival has proven to be a huge success with national and international festival goers who have voted for the 2009 edition to be one of the finalists in the European Festival Awards in the category of "Best Medium Festival."

The festival site, located on top of a hill and surrounded by mountains, offers breathtaking views over the city of Bilbao. While in the festival, take the opportunity to visit the city, which is located just a 10-minute bus ride from the festival site.

Bilbao is a modern city famous for its architecture, museums and gastronomy, and it's just a stone's throw away from the coast.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sorry, it was on today's news on Blabbermouth. Thought it was new info.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer