Edited radio version of Given to Fly?

peace_rockspeace_rocks Posts: 225
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Anyone know where I can get the edited version of Given to Fly?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    what's edited about it? the intro maybe?

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • I need to play it in a church for a dance performance. Don't think they'd like "fuckers" much. I love it but am trying to be reverent in the church. ;)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    check walmart. they don't sell anything with cursing in it. doubt you would be able to find it though.
  • loopjdloopjd Posts: 121
    Garage Band. Record yourself yelling "BEEEEEEP!!!" over it :)
    September 30th, 2009
    Best. Night. Ever.
  • Well, I have Garage Band, but I don't think I could make it sound right. I'm no Eddie! LOL

Maybe I'll give Wal-Mart a try.
  • How will people be dancing to this? I love them, but not much of Pearl Jam strikes me as dancing (partner anyway) music. But kudos for bringing them to the public.
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    check walmart. they don't sell anything with cursing in it. doubt you would be able to find it though.

NOT TRUE.......

They won't sell albums with the parental advisory sticker, that's it.
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
    Slow down Dewey, Don't walk so hard!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • How will people be dancing to this? I love them, but not much of Pearl Jam strikes me as dancing (partner anyway) music. But kudos for bringing them to the public.

It's a rock ballet . . . It's gonna be awesome!!!
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Slow down Dewey, Don't walk so hard!

Life's a race, and I'm in it to win it!!!!

HOW DO I WALK, BOYS!!!!!

It's s just a common misconception that I like to see set straight. Not for WalMart's benefit, but for the benefit of the customers. Cds are cheap at walmart.
  • Well, you could always cough really loudly or knock a chair over or something when the potentially offending word appears. Or have the dancers shout out Hosanna! or some Biblical word at the right moment.

Or, you could run a digital version of the song through a low-end audio editing program and just snip out that word; no one unfamiliar with the song would notice.
  • Spark28Spark28 Posts: 64
    Use the 2009 SLC show version. He edits himself.
  • As well as the audio version from Single Video Theory on gremmie.net
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.