2000 bootlegs on ebay!

blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
edited January 2010 in The Porch
complete set,or near conplete set of 2000 bootlegs up for auction on ebay!sorry i dont know how to put up a link. as of this morning,bidding was @100.0 dollars.....just a heads up people.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Everyone stop work and school and run to a computer
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    complete set,or near conplete set of 2000 bootlegs up for auction on ebay!sorry i dont know how to put up a link. as of this morning,bidding was @100.0 dollars.....just a heads up people.

Is this your auction??
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104

Is this your auction??
    no i was the first bidder,maybe ill be the last.but i doubt it its allready out of my budget.thats why i posted it, i saw it up there yesterday
  • the guys name is Jose from NY!

i wonder if it's my boy Joserevolution?!?! :mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    give me 2000 booooooootlegss :D:D
  • porch=ebay
    porch=ebay
    LOL!
  • porch=ebay
    LOL!

cause its OK to sell an ITW vinyl for $300 to fan on this board :roll:
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    porch=bitch board
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • porch=bitch board

:lol:

If i had the cash i would wanna go for this so its good someone is spreading the word. You never know who wants these boots. There getting pretty rare especailly as a set
    porch=bitch board

:lol:

If i had the cash i would wanna go for this so its good someone is spreading the word. You never know who wants these boots. There getting pretty rare especailly as a set
    thats why i made this post.for the more serious and richer fan than me.we're a jamily aren't we?
  • Brisk. wrote:

Binaural tour :angel: :angel: :angel: .....*sigh*......i wish i could swing these right now! :cry::cry::cry:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

Binaural tour :angel: :angel: :angel: .....*sigh*......i wish i could swing these right now! :cry::cry::cry:

yeah i only have 3 actual real ones, got them all on my pc obviously but its not the same :p
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

100 bucks? 72 x 12.99 ( or whatever they cost back then).

The year 2000, no kids...."honey, PJ just released the entire tour on CD, can I order these."
    "yeah, sure"
    "might set us back a grand"
    "ok"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    porch=ebay
    LOL!

cause its OK to sell an ITW vinyl for $300 to fan on this board :roll:

It sure is, and more if you can get.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    I had the weirdest dream today my apartment burned down and my main concern was replacing my PJ stuff, including my original set of 2000 boots. Weird.
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”