Please help!! Motu 828 mk2 and Garageband

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance Posts: 23,243
edited January 2010 in Musicians and Gearheads
MacBook and Motu and I'm only getting sound in left channel. Can someone step me through how to record in stereo using this set up with vocals/real instruments! The manual is lost and so is the Cuemix software! Help!
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• You can try googling the manual or looking at FAQ. Is your computer set up to record in stereo? Check your mix settings.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • I've looked everywhere on google and tried wording the search a ton of ways but nothing. The Mac recognizes the Motu and I get sound in a GB track it just records hard left if I'm plugged into the left channel and same for right. Please advise this Motu newb!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Bump help
    www.cluthelee.com
  • I really don't know much about it but I'd check the pan settings.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    Chris was nice enough to post this on here for me....thanks to him, my very patient wife, and the fine folks at Motu we figured it out! :thumbup:

i've already started using it on one of our new songs & the difference is incredible!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com