tweet for a FREE Just Breathe download from ACL

comatose_253comatose_253 Posts: 271
edited February 2010 in The Porch
http://justbreathe.pearljam.com/

tweet and receive FREE download of Just Breathe (live at Austin City Limits) . . . plus enter to win limited edition Backspacer WHITE vinyl.

worked nicely . . . . listening right now!

http://culturejam.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Not working for me.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    But the last time I tried to install the new ITunes, I ended up having to restore my computer. The thing's hanging by a thread as it is, so I was wondering if someone could email me a copy? I have a twitter and published the thing, and got a code, but I'm too scared to download the new Itunes.
  • twitter is for twits :roll:
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • US only... again :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • MK186319MK186319 Posts: 186
    I Just want the white Vinyl :twisted:
  • Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 504
    I thought this was for the video.

would have been cool to watch on my phone

enjoying the little things they are doing for this album

go white vinyl!!
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    MK186319 wrote:

Me too!
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    US only :(

Entered the competition though. :D

Even signed up to Twitter (which I swore I would never do) in order to win this beauty! :oops:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Yeh! White Vinyl!!!
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    Bring on the white Vinyl, only thing I didn't like was there was no confirmation for entry..hope I win
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    how does the vinyl contest work? I'm leery of giving my twitter SN/pass to a third party, so I haven't passed the main signup page. if you hand over your details, is that an automatic entry, or do you have to enter more info after that?
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Tweet: I'm in it to win it.
  • it told me US only even though i am in the US. What the hell?
  • AndySlash wrote:
    how does the vinyl contest work? I'm leery of giving my twitter SN/pass to a third party, so I haven't passed the main signup page. if you hand over your details, is that an automatic entry, or do you have to enter more info after that?
    i was already signed into twitter and after i went to http://justbreathe.pearljam.com/

i clicked on the CONNECT TO TWITTER button

NEW PAGE . . . an application would like to connect to your account . . . click ALLOW

NEW PAGE . . . click TWEET THIS

NEW PAGE . . . with iTunes download code and a place to enter your email address to enter to win white vinyl

enter your email address, click enter SUBMIT button, and you receive confirmation of your entry (in the upper left corner).

go to iTunes and begin download ;-)
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    thanks man
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    My wife saw me on the Twitter homepage, I didn't have an account, and she said, "don't do it, turn away from the dark side."

:lol:
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Bring on the white Vinyl, only thing I didn't like was there was no confirmation for entry..hope I win
    There was an awkward green bar at the top of your browser that said "Thanks for entering" or something like that when you hit submit. Very clunky. I'm assuming it was your email address that was required for entry but I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Here's hoping...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    Hey Pearl Jam not everyone lives in the US facking A
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 730
    twitter sucks, but i'll sign up for a free track.
  • Cardinal wrote:
    maybe you should consider moving to the states so you can download the song ;-) . . . i can appreciate this must be frustrating . . . not sure why it does not work for non US fans.
  • CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    Cardinal wrote:
    maybe you should consider moving to the states so you can download the song ;-) . . . i can appreciate this must be frustrating . . . not sure why it does not work for non US fans.
    Ya cuz you guys got it so much better in the US right....lmao....I will stick to our beautiful Canada where we actually have real healthcare, proper and regulated food choices etc etc etc...kinda like many free countries in the world.....we own a vaction home in the states thats as close to living there I would ever want to be unless your government could clean up its act a little.
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • MK186319 wrote:

same...im not joining twitter for quite a while...i wont say never
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Cool, just downloaded it.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• why is this stuff only ever for the US?

the orange vinyls left in store - US ONLY

free white vinyl backspacer - US ONLY

hello fellas, if you dont like the rest of yr fans, why dont you do the decent thing and say so.
    ~~ 27 years of nothin' but failures and promises that i couldn't keep ~~
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    why is this stuff only ever for the US?

hello fellas, if you dont like the rest of yr fans, why dont you do the decent thing and say so.

i feel your pain, but those orange fixer vinyl's were also available in many european record stores.
  • demetrios wrote:

i feel your pain, but those orange fixer vinyl's were also available in many european record stores.

so its just the Uk they hate then. lol.
  • demetrios wrote:

are you sure?

i collect vinyls please if someone want to sell one let me know
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • Do we even have Twitter in Canada?
    Do we even want Twitter in Canada?

Nah, but we do want our crack at 'Just Breathe' yo!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • demetrios wrote:

are you sure?

i collect vinyls please if someone want to sell one let me know

Are you sure about that? Last one I saw for sale went for $550ish you could get most of a benny hall vinyl for that :)
  • arthurdent wrote:
    twitter is for twits :roll:
    lol yeah it is
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.