toyota tercel at nths... sorry for the cheesy note

robbierobbie Posts: 883
edited January 2010 in The Porch
so i pull up to work today ( a school in lacey) and there is a car in my spot. not just any car but a little toyota with a 10c sticker, a stickman sticker, and a riot act skull sticker. no big deal, so i go park in the visitor lot. being as it is seven in the a.m. and i figure they will get the "joke" i go back to the car and leave a note under the windshield hat said "drop the leash, drop the leash, get out of my parkin' space" later, i realised either they will not get it and think im an asshole, or they will "get it" and think im the cheesiest human alive. went out for lunch and car was gone. no way was it another staff member... most likely someone just going to the office to deal with some kid issue. anyway... if you got a stupid ass note. that was me. sorry.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• robbie wrote:
    "drop the leash, drop the leash, get out of my parkin' space"
    I think it's clever. If the person is angry about your note, it could be that they are just angry because they still own a Tercel. 8-)
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • ha ha good one!

people should not park in other people's spots. if that happened in nyc there would be WAR
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Haha. That note would have made my day.
  • robbie wrote:
    so i pull up to work today . . . and there is a car in my spot. not just any car but a little toyota with a 10c sticker, a stickman sticker, and a riot act skull sticker. . . i go back to the car and leave a note under the windshield hat said "drop the leash, drop the leash, get out of my parkin' space" ... if you got a stupid ass note. that was me. sorry.

OMG, I have a Tercel, and I've got a PJ sticker on the trunk! But I'm in Phoenix, so it wasn't me. I would've laughed my butt off if I'd gotten that note, although I sure wouldn't park in someone's reserved spot.
    robbie wrote:
    "drop the leash, drop the leash, get out of my parkin' space"
    I think it's clever. If the person is angry about your note, it could be that they are just angry because they still own a Tercel. 8-)

As for STILL having a Tercel, I traded in an expensive piece-of-crap sports car for it in '94. The Tercel is a bare-bones auto -- less to break. In 15 years I've only changed the oil, replaced the tires twice and the battery twice, and I haven't had a car payment in over 10 years. Knock on wood, it's never stranded me yet. Oh, and it has a cassette deck, not an iPod dock or even a CD player. :lol: But at least I could listen to the tape of Eddie's original recordings that came with the Ten Deluxe Set. I was blaring Mamasan while cruising the streets of Phoenix! :)
  • jecicajecica Posts: 954
    That is too funny. Thanks for making me spit out my orange soda.

Where do you work that you get a parking space?
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    jecica wrote:
    That is too funny. Thanks for making me spit out my orange soda.

Where do you work that you get a parking space?

i work at a high school. its not like a space with my name on it. just a numberd space i am assigned to.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    That's awesome! I would have loved to be on the receiving end of that note!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Awesome story, it wasn't lame at all.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?