boston '98 price??

tragibigzandatragibigzanda Posts: 100
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I've got one, but I'm not into the poster thing. It's got holes in each corner from thumb tacks; otherwise excellent condition. What's it worth?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Depends on who you ask and when as I am sure the opinions will differ, but with the pinholes, $200-300 would be my GUESS??....There are others that follow the 98's a little closer than I... Good luck.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Nice. I might like to get my hands on that. Is it s/n?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • got any pics of the poster?

im interested.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    interested. :twisted:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:

That's your Holy Grail, right jimed14? I'm scared off now. She's yours.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:

That's your Holy Grail, right jimed14? I'm scared off now. She's yours.

for PJ posters, it is .. but, I just got engaged and I have a flat file full of of stuff ... so, it's not a "drop all my cash on it" type of holy grail.

I'll take pinholes ... I just want one with a clean image that's framable.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez