10 of Clubs HAT

Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Ok, appears my head is too big for the S/M 10C hat. Its been squishing my head. Leaves that tell tale mark on my forehead. I bought it the first day they were available, and kept it stuffed away with all the other Got Some sale shirts until Christmas morning.

I asked the kids if it made my head look fat. No response.

I wore it out of the house yesterday, to work no less. I had a headache from it, but just had to keep fighting through the pain, enduring an entire 12 hour night shift... constantly shifting it around, wearing it backwards, forewards, anything to keep the blood moving...

Not worth it. I see a sad resting place for this poor hat.

Any ideas, please feel free to amuse and abuse.

Thanks

(I am wearing my awesome Anchor Porter hat my daughter got me tonight. Much betta!)
"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Ok, appears my head is too big for the S/M 10C hat. Its been squishing my head. Leaves that tell tale mark on my forehead. I bought it the first day they were available, and kept it stuffed away with all the other Got Some sale shirts until Christmas morning.

I asked the kids if it made my head look fat. No response.

I wore it out of the house yesterday, to work no less. I had a headache from it, but just had to keep fighting through the pain, enduring an entire 12 hour night shift... constantly shifting it around, wearing it backwards, forewards, anything to keep the blood moving...

Not worth it. I see a sad resting place for this poor hat.

Any ideas, please feel free to amuse and abuse.

Thanks

(I am wearing my awesome Anchor Porter hat my daughter got me tonight. Much betta!)
    try to forget something that you learned over xmas and your head will deflate a little :lol:
  • buy the one that fits

live a little
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I have a small head.......no brainer.......send it to me with the Posters. :D
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    You think it will fit in the tube?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    You think it will fit in the tube?

Hey, maybe that chick at the Post Office can "fold it up" with the posters...... :roll: :lol: