ISO-EV Ryman "Hatch" Poster - Offer $150 Shipped

AnarmyofpeaceAnarmyofpeace Posts: 254
edited January 2010 in The Porch
PM if you are interested. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    that's a steal it was only $20 at the show .. someone get on this one !! :lol::lol:
  • Is that sarcasm??? :roll:
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Definitely not... I can tell he was being super cereal.

Coco puffs cereal.

:D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • jokertt14 wrote:
    that's a steal it was only $20 at the show .. someone get on this one !! :lol::lol:

It DOES say In Search Of.....a more than fair offer to anyone looking to sell it :roll:

reading for comprehension
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • huck_5huck_5 Posts: 80
    I would give you a Hatch and a rocket ship poster for a Knoxville '98.
    Plus pay you $150...
    :P
    Knoxville, TN '98 | Nashville, TN '03 | Columbia, SC '08 | EV - Nashville, TN '09 | EV - Phoenix, AZ '12 | Charlotte, NC '13
  • huck_5 wrote:
    I would give you a Hatch and a rocket ship poster for a Knoxville '98.
    Plus pay you $150...
    :P

Haha, I know you would and I tried working that out, trust me!!! :D Hopefully you'll get a hold of that one eventually!
  • Bump
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    So are you looking to buy or looking to sell?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • So are you looking to buy or looking to sell?
    I am looking to buy and I am offering $150.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    You missed the poster at the gig? I have it (I'm not selling it) but is the most ugly poster I have, I only have it as part of my collection of Eddie's posters, but the people of hatch really dropped the ball on this one I know the "hatch feel" but this is one of their poorest desings.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    I bought mine at the show the first night (not for sale, sorry...sentimental reasons..) and after they sold out that night had at least four people offer to buy it off me at the show... crazy crazy..
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    arq wrote:
    You missed the poster at the gig? I have it (I'm not selling it) but is the most ugly poster I have, I only have it as part of my collection of Eddie's posters, but the people of hatch really dropped the ball on this one I know the "hatch feel" but this is one of their poorest desings.

I agree with you. It's plain plain text. Hatch got some amazing print heads they could of used. This print was done probably last sec, or maybe within 2 minutes, using the basic big head & little head prints they could find. :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pniaea9CsBY
  • Well for an ugly poster I can't get anyone to give one up for $150!!! Haha. Come on, there has to be someone who has it and needs some money! ;) I think is a very fair offer.
  • Ok...here's my last offer...I'll pay $150 and my EV Evil Knievel pick I caught At the Ryman 1 show!
  • Ok...here's my last offer...I'll pay $150 and my EV Evil Knievel pick I caught At the Ryman 1 show!

BUMP!!! (should I even keep trying?) :(
  • huck_5huck_5 Posts: 80
    Ok...here's my last offer...I'll pay $150 and my EV Evil Knievel pick I caught At the Ryman 1 show!

Got a Hatch with your name on it...with one caveat. Gotta help me find someone with the Knoxville '98 and not for $500. :D

Don't care if it's s/n or not.
    Knoxville, TN '98 | Nashville, TN '03 | Columbia, SC '08 | EV - Nashville, TN '09 | EV - Phoenix, AZ '12 | Charlotte, NC '13