Options

Thank You Jecica

JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Jecica, thank you for sending the East Coast Sniper magazine! I was at the Boston II show, and got shut out - apparently, there were only 350 each night, so like so many others, I was left with empty hands.

You very generously offered a couple of the extras to people who were not so lucky, and I was one of the very fortunate ones. I want to publicly thank you for your kindness and generosity! You are what this community is all about.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Andy
For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    bump for Jecicia and her kindness!
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    that was cool of her.

she seems like good people.

another reason why Boston fans ROCK! :D:D