So, what Backspacer really needs is...

alabamaalabama Posts: 101
edited December 2009 in The Porch
So, after reading through the awesome Backspacer artwork/analogy thread, (and btw, you guys are awesome, I've been studying the vinyl booklet/artwork and am not nearly creative enough to come up w/ your awesome decipherings!), that led me to the Backspacer short, that I can't believe I hadn't seen by now, I think that what we need is...

aside from the Philly boots (please??) and the Philly dvds (pretty please??) is also an SVT style dvd for Backspacer!

Anybody with me??

Sorry, I don't post much, more of a lurker...but c'mon, not asking for too much, right?? I mean, they haven't played my back yard since '03..............

:mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'll take any video.. hopefully a blu-ray.

I want Immagine In Cornice in blu-ray!
  • You bring up an interesting point bamajam. Like a "making of" Backspacer DVD, if Im understanding correctly. Hell yeah, Id go for that. However, the band and their management might feel the whole "We've already done this type of thing before" vibe, but it would be great for fans. I think the guys have a different mindset at this point.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • they already made one...is 10 minutes long enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3m4gvJDrlo
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    You bring up an interesting point bamajam. Like a "making of" Backspacer DVD, if Im understanding correctly. Hell yeah, Id go for that. However, the band and their management might feel the whole "We've already done this type of thing before" vibe, but it would be great for fans. I think the guys have a different mindset at this point.

Oh I hear ya! Been done? Yes, with Yeild. Would I like the same kind of thing for Backspacer? Of course!! Will it happen? Probably not...just throwing it out there for the powers that be! Or, maybe just rambling to make myself feel better! :D

"Can we get X on dvd or Y on a t-shirt or a better view of Z for our tattoos?" We're always asking for more, so just sayin'!! :mrgreen:

Love you guys, and a very happy new year to all!! DVD or not, I could not be happier that my/our favorite band is in such a comfortable and creative place right now...and I hope to see you all in NOLA!
  • alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    they already made one...is 10 minutes long enough?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3m4gvJDrlo

Not for me!! :D

That's what I'm sayin'...give us more like 58 min of that! :D